Totally no mood... Every time give us last min things to do... Always KANA arrow... dun really know what is my new boss doing... dunnoe what is his problem la... anyway I prefer old boss man... old boss got more control of man... new boss like cannot even control them... always we on duty, call us to do this n do that... in the end kana scolded by him in SMS... CB... why can't he talk nicely... machiam talk until like want to fight like that...
This is what he SMS to mi... "To bk,QS,DNV: There's is makan session tml morning at PLAD. 8am-noon. Pls report by 8 or 730 bus ferry opp boon lay int. Attire, no.4. Fail to attd, u better have gd expln. next guy who tries to ask me if can don go will stay in 3days. Any doubts PLS CALL ME!"
This is how u tells ur man? helping so much in all the shit and everything... unlike team A n C doing nothing... fucking hell... no way I’m working for a leader that dunnoe how to use his man... CB...
Tekong is getting from BAD TO WORST man... People are dam lazy... dam it... tml I have to go to a stupid cohesion in PLAD(jurong camp)... from SIMEI TO JURONG... u think so easy ar... I dam sian sia... dun feel like going sia... so last minute... who want to go... cb... I’m dam piss off about this thing... our side is over populated... dunnoe y cannot arrow those non duty personal... den always arrow duty team personal...
I'm helping my new boss becox he is new n my frien told me not to bully him... but now is over my limit liao... even my xin jiao also dam buay song about this... so I’m going to bo chap allot of things liao... let de place run wild... make the place more chaotic... anyway I feel dis coming duty allot of return... den now got dis crap cohesion... sian... k la...that all... sian ar...