Sian Ar... I’m dam stress in camp... xin jiao dunnoe how to zi dong... need I call them den they know how to do... nowadays all de xin jiao dunnoe how to do work de... need senior to help them this and that... let’s just say one of my understudy... taught him for so long... about 3 months still dunnoe how to do... every time I test him, he will keep asking me how to do... when I teaching him that time, dunnoe he go listen or not... n every time I ask got anything he dunnoe, he can come n ask mi... but he always nv asks mi... until test den ask... wtf... I’m sad n angry sia... teach until I dunwan teach liao... O lvl student lehz... sure is clever de ma... y memory so bad... I haven even pass his understudy test as he is really buay zai in doing work... still need my help... he cannot even solo... anyway the beginning of April I going to stop working liao... dun learn, he will suffer man... now I cut down my work load way alot... every time ask them to work le...
I feel that de more I help them, de more they dun learn n also trying to be lazy... cox got me to help them do what... I must stop helping them le... let them do themselves and learn it... every time I told them I teach only 70%... 30% is they have to learn themselves... but they just dun get it... always ask those stupid question... haiz... camp is getting more n more messy... xiong period start liao... everyone is still sleeping, watching TV and slacking... they created so much mistake until every time I book in have to do a full stock check...
I feel like ORD now sia... dam it... being a good person is hard... once u help them so much, den u stop helping them, they curse u behind de... that why I say ppl only remember de bad things den the good things... I helped Team A n C so much... until ppl say that I like to see both teams die together... I dam angry sia... those people dunnoe I helped them so much... not I like to sabo them... problem is, they created so much problem until I buay tahan ar... I kpkb so much on my team to make sure they dun make mistake unlike both team A n C... I dunnoe my team members appreciate or not... as long as I’m doing my job right can liao...
Enough of camp... nowadays I have been going gym and jogging... due to jogging so much until my leg so pain... so I only jog 2 to 3 times a week... and also gym 1 to 2 times a week... every time when I book in camp, confirm go to gym de... i always go tekong gym as it is free... haha... outside have to pay 2.50 per entry... quite expensive plus alot ppl using it... in tekong most of the time the gym only got 1 or 2 people inside nia... hopefully I can lose 1 to 2 kg per week...