On Friday, I go pluck my wisdom tooth... reached tekong at 9.45... My appointment was 10.30... I reached early hope to get a early slot... but so many ppl down there to check their tooth too... haiz... so I have to wait till about 12pm den is my turn... wa lao... while waiting I was reading my magazine and also newspaper... totally got nothing to do... when I was called in, he told me what will happen to me, so to get me prepared... it took him only about 5 to 8 mins to pluck off the tooth from my month... firstly he numb the tooth that he is going to pluck... then he waited for about 2 mins den use a tools to took out the tooth... I think he used his full strength to pluck it out... but I dun really feel any pain... after that he give me 3 days MC plus some medicine... anyway I nv use his medicine... as I dun feel as pain as what he say... After plucking the tooth... I head back home and rest...
During Sat n Sun I was slacking at home as there is no one calling me out... haiz... what a boring person am I man... anyway no one call me out means I can save my money... save more money for the future man... haha... that all ba... tml I will be attached out to nee soon camp to help my new boss in some Ammo things... will be at the nee soon camp for 2 days...