Hihi... It has been going a year that I did not blog... my English language is getting from Bad to worst... anyway is already worst since secondary sch time... never been improving in my English as I am from a chinese speaking family...
Army has been very busy for the year 2009... I prefer to be a recruit then to be a prem staff in tekong... for recruit, they just need to listen to what their commander and just do what the commander tell them to do... as for a prem staff, we have to settle this and that... every month there will be a inspection for us... from July to November, is the worst month for me... as all the lao jiao (senior) going ORD... Then we have to take over their place and run the whole tekong ammo retail outlet without them... the period of time is really dam stress man...
Have to take over, short of manpower and also changing of new duty system... changing of new duty system is really suck... even thought there is more duty off, I cannot even clear my leave due to short of manpower... after a long day of duty in camp, the second n third day is my duty rest... I cannot even go out to do anything I want as I am really too tired... in camp I was so stress that I drink about 5-6 coffee in camp a day... on that month I work from morning 9am to about 2am or 3am then I can take a rest... 6am I have to issue ammo to units liao...
On that period of time, I really grow fatter n fatter, restless n restless each day... really cannot tahan ar... want to die liao... but I manage to survive from that... my xin jiao come in at the mid of November... that period of time I can slack abit... at least can take some off... my xin jiao is not that zai... he like to do physical work... dislike system work... so I focus him more on physical work... actually our side have to learn all physical plus system work... so that 1 person can solo duty and know how to do all the work... overall my xin jiao not bad la... can chit chat with him, dun really get angry so easily... he is really a peace maker man... haha... he talk very straight... pointed out alot of my mistake of being a human so i can slowly correct myself... and also we go jogging n gym together when we are on duty... at times, tekong is really slack... so we got time for exercise...
hmmm last year I dun really do much things...the only achievement I got is get a class 3 driving license with 6 point(first timer)... the life in ns passed fast I left with 5 months more to ORD... within this 5 month, I will be slowly teaching n handing over to my xin jiao all the things I learn... currently now I have 2 xin jiao attached to me... one is Donovan who is more on psychical work... another is qi sheng who I will teach him all the office n system work... for me, I prefer psychical work... as I dun like to stress my brain so much...
Now currently my New Year wish is to lose as much weight as possible before I ORD... being acceptable weight is always my dream... but I really lack of determination... actually if during my pop, I maintain my weight, I may be acceptable weight by now... now I’m back to the same size when I enlisted... currently I am controlling my diet plus doing exercise regularly... it has being about 1 month I started it... slowly I getting use to it... anyway my dream weight is 75-80kg... for my height this is the acceptable weight... wish me good luck man... hope I got the determination to do it... yea! That all...