Long time no blog liao... my blog is really rotting... anyway I just blog abit about somthings lo... hmmm NS is really quite bored... I have 3/4 finished my courses... I have taken 13 tests and 2 projects... I passed all my 13 tests... but my 2 project I abit slack on it... dunnoe will pass or not... December 18 I will be going back to SOA (Sch Of Ammunition) to take my result... hmmm now I have been attached to pulau tekong... if I pass my course, my 1.5 years will be at tekong working as ammo spect le...
In tekong, I have to take ferry everyday... It is about 1 hr trip from my house to tekong... everyday I have to report at ferry terminal by 7am... den take de ferry to tekong... after that take vehicle to ammo store... since I’m been attached to there, I’m still a tempo staff nia... they dun really teach mi much about their operation... most of de time I’m in de guard room listening to my MP3... haiz life in tekong really sian... now is all de recruits POP period... so there is not much stuff to do... anyway tekong food is nicer den SOA de... Saying about food ar, it reminds mi about my weight... haiz... over de 3 months of courses, I have gain 8kg sia... everyday is study, eat and sleep... there is no exercise down there... only sometimes they will bring us to HQ for live run... In tekong, there is no live run lo... now den I planning to lose weight again... during de study period, I’m really tired after I reach home from camp... now den I have de mood to go jog sia...
I have taking my driving lesson again... I quitted sch and enlisted to private le... sch too expensive liao... during sat n sun, de cost for sch is about $68 per lesson wor... but for private, standard price $36 for each lesson... My TP driving test will be at 03/03/09... still a long way to go... about 3 more months ba... I have taken 5 driving lessons liao... in private, I learn very fast sia... now I’m learning how to park de car le... my first 4 lessons are quite good... de instructor nv scold mi so much... but my fifth lesson, dunnoe Y my 心情不好 and feel quite tired... den kana scolded by instructor alot of time... haiz... my fifth lesson, I nv learn so much... de $36 is wasted...
this coming sat will be my 6th lesson le... have to sleep well be4 I go for driving lesson liao... if not will kana scold again liao...
My army pay is not so much sia... got abit financial problem on mi... not my family... $400 I have to pay for my expenses like foods, drinks, phone bills, bus fare... and my driving lessons... sia la... not enough sia... I have to over draft it lo... haiz... seeing my bank acc money getting lesser n lesser each day ar, heart pain sia... haha...
Now my secondary sch friends are busy chionging project n having exam dis all... about 1 month plus bo meet lo... quite miss them de... I only meet some of them nia... most of de time I stay at home do nothing sia... I spent my time sleeping wor... some time I feel abit guilty on what I’m doing... sometime I will think that I should spent my free time wisely den sleeping at home... maybe I will plan something for myself ba... hmmm I will write till here le...