Helo everyone... anyway dunnoe who is reading my blog... it has been left out for a long long time ago... suddenly I have the feeling to blog something out... hmmm... time passes very very fast... I’m been severing NS for about 4 months already...
My POP was on 100908... Hmmm I really miss my BMTC life alot... thinking back about it, it was really enjoyable and memorable... I have posted to near bukit timah nature reserve... rifle range road... my job was to be an Ammo technician... hmmm life in my unit really tiring and stress... I have to study alot of things down there... some more all the subject is really must use ur brain to remember de lo... some more de test is really dam difficult... I was giving up this course liao... 3 weeks going 4 weeks has gone... we have 5 tests already... I only pass 1 test... haiz...
Y I fail so many is becoz... de 2nd test really make mi demoralize alot... actually is 100 qn of MCQ... den suddenly become 100qn of fill in the blanks... I failed de test badly... den my 3rd test, I study the wrong things... and also I study for 4 hrs straight lehz... in the end I fail again... so I dun really want to push myself liao... since I failed 2 test, de 3rd test I fail, I will be out of course liao... so I dun study for it... but in the end they nv put mi to out of course... very sian lo... now I have 4 retest wor... dunnoe is to give up or really study it to give it a pass... haiz... confuse...
Anyway my goal in NS is just to Serve And Fuck off(SAF)... I asked myself some Qn... Y should I waste my time study at home as I only got a salary of $400 a month... if is $4000 a month maybe I will really go study hard... $400 a month just to pass all 13 tests... WTF... and the test is getting harder n harder each time... after 2 days of teaching, de 3rd day sure is a test... make mi really really stress...
The first week it took me 3 hours of bus trip wor... 1 hour from my home to camp... den 2 hours back home... when I reach home, where got de mood to study... haiz... everyday I have to wake up at 5am just to catch de first bus... =.=... 2nd week much more better... some time got ppl drive mi home... so it took me 30mins to reach home... or I will take MRT back home... which took me 1 hour to reach home... I thought I will posted to combat side... but instead I become a store man... anyway is just a store man wiv higher rank nia... I dunnid de rank la... now I cannot out of course... de only way is to chao keng(slack) all de way liao... hmmm not to say much liao... anyway I have other plan to out of course de... dun say so much until it really come true... haha...
I lose 16kg within 14 weeks of BMTC training... from 103kg to 87kg... till now still maintain it... sometimes I will go jogging provided I’m not tired... now my life is really slacking... every week I will go out wiv my group of friends...
Today we go to east coast park to cycle... hmmm really have fun through cycling... after cycling, we are finding place to eat... but SJ dunnoe is PMS come or what de... quarreled wiv mi... dunnoe y she always wants to find something to quarrel wiv mi lehz... anyway I’m not in a wrong lo... I just changed her pot luck to cycling nia... den she like buay song mi... =.=... I just feel that pot luck in east coast park is really dam boring... so I planned to go cycling lo... like that she also want to quarrel... haiz... wasted ar... she is my neighbor, 8 years of friend and 5 years of same class in secondary sch... every time she will quarrel wiv mi over small things... this is de first gal I ever met who keep quarrel wiv mi de wor...
Haiz... I have burger king for my dinner... after that we go Melissa’s house to play MJ... haha... today I no win or lose... after that chee meng drive us home... on de way back home, fred guided chee meng to drive through wrong exit through PIE... den jasmine straight away sound out liao... voice like buay song mi like that... instead of saying fred giving wrong instruction, she scold me for not telling chee meng not to exit from that wrong exit... ai yo... I nv say anything also kana scold lehz... I buay tahan them sia... some more she nv even say sorry lo... just quarrel wiv mi... it has since so long I nv quarrel wiv them already wor... today is worst... anyway since fred is guiding chee meng, I cannot confuse a driver when he is driving ma... that y I nv give instruction... like that also wrong mehz... life is really unfair... I nv even do anything wrong lo... at de first place... in the van, I was kana shoot by fred, sj n jasmine... WTF lo...
Now I going to say all my xin li hua le... in dis group, which I put it as my first priority of friends, I really have fun wiv them... but sometime I really felt left out from them... every outing they organize I sure try my best to make it de... even thought I got something on or meeting another friend... but this is how they treat mi back... I really feel like leaving them lo... dunnoe y... I just feel that got me down there or without me is still de same de lo... I’m being LEFTOUT... I have no topic to chat wiv them... every time I talk, they say I talk to loud... when I talk softly, they cannot even answer my qn or cannot even hear me ar... life is really sad... I just feel that I dun belong to there anymore... anyway what I wan from them is just some attentions and some closest ba... u can ask them de... who am I close wiv down there... anyway I feel is NO ONE... sad ar... hmmm I will write till here le... I have nothing to whine about liao... haha... now my mood feel more better... 1:56am... 13/10/08... bk signing off...

haha my POP day... My Mum, me and Dad...

Group photo taken at 13/09(if i not wrong)...
fred, mel, jas, sj, liang, chee meng, mi and mervyn(L to R)