Hihi... it has been 2 weeks plus I nv blog liao... this few weeks of ns is really tiring... I just can say everyday is training training n training... cannot say so much about NS life ar... cox dunnoe wht laws say that NS things cannot be talk in public de... so I wun say so much...
Haiz... till now they haven let us go for jogging sia... I cannot lose much of my weight... already 1 month in ns le... I just lose about 7kg ba... first 2 weeks nv lose weight... de weight lost is during after de first book out... this is de 3rd book out liao...
After de 4th book out, I’m going to get confine again that means I’m going to stay inside tekong for 2 weeks after I can book out again... sian... after 3 weeks later, is my field camp le... haiz... time in ns passed very very fast... but sometime will get very bored inside... cox my company dun let us bring psp in to de camp somemore i dun hv any MP3 or MP4 so i just read magezine n newspaper or talk to bunk mates when i'm bored... my target for next month is to lose 10kg or more weights... I will try to get some free time inside NS to do my own jogging...
No jogging is equals to no losing of body fats... haiz... now they are just training us to strengthen our legs n hands muscle nia... every day is just walking n marching walking n marching... I dun think can lose that much weight through that... I also controlling my diet every now and then... just that during weekend I will eat abit more...
My 2nd and 3rd book out is during Saturday afternoon sia... den very less time for me to go enjoy de life outside... after I come home, I straight away get changed and meet my secondary school friends le... really miss them and all my friends alot... during Sunday, I will rest at home de whole day... is really tiring after de whole day outside...
Today I will be booking in at 7.20pm... my next book out will be during Friday night... yay so happy... haha... that all le... nothing much to talk about... 4:08pm... 06/07/08... bk signing off... 11 more weeks to Passing Out Parade (POP)...