Wa after a long day today, finally I got de time to blog le... For Wednesday, I wake up at 2pm sia... I was slacking at home de whole afternoon... until 5pm plus, I meet PBC at simei... he want to buy a shoes for himself... but in the end he nv buy... so we walk around in east point lo... after meeting PBC, I took bus to pasir ris to meet my friends to play bball le... this will be de last time I’m playing with them be4 I go ns... haha... all of them attended except for fred n mervyn...
After Bball, mel, ah meng, jas, liang n mi go MacDonald to eat something... after that I pei mel n ah meng take train... den go home le lo... that all for Wednesday... 04/06/08...
For today, I wake up early... slack awhile at home den I go to my work place liao... international logging... I go there is to help uncle Steven to upload some PSP games for his child... and also to see all my working mate lo... after that I go tampines mall to meet zhao ming le... de whole afternoon, I pei zhao ming lo... I go his house to upload some Chinese songs... and also he pei mi go bedok... cox I want to buy a new phone... my sumsung phone is too lag le... n it will not last for 2weeks during my ns... so I bought a new nokia 2626 which cost mi $98 for it... this phone is not lag... and also is about de same phone as my nokia 6230... de only diff is no cam & no memory card nia... at least got radio function in that phone... if not I will bored till death inside de... after uploading de Chinese song, I head back home le...
At home, I have my dinner den I go out n meet zi jian le... we go east point to walk walk... after that we chit chat at de void deck lo... den after that is about 10pm den I go home... at home, I was busy chatting in msn, replying sms, packing of things for my ns tml and also cleaning my room... haha... after doing dis all, den I have my bath... that y now den got de time to blog... I feel abit tired... but dun really feel like sleeping... lol... last night le... after blogging, I think I will be switching off my computer n let it rest for 2 weeks den I will blog about my ns life... haha... will be back at 21 june 2008... still long sia... sian... that all le... 12:24am... 05/06/08... bk signing off...
~~WILL BE TAKING A VERY VERY LONG BREAK~~
~~DUN MISS MI WOR~~
~~WAHAHA~~