For Thursday, I cycle to work... I’m really tired... cox ytd I slept at 12.30am... I think I have not enough sleep... Thursday got OT becox have alot of things to do... I work until about 8pm... I nv cycle home as I’m really tired... so I took a cab wiv Jeff (full time worker) back home... after having my dinner, be4 10pm I’m asleep on my bed le... tht all for Tuesday... 08/05/08...
As for today, I took bus to work... reached work place very early... on my way to work, I bought a $2 meal at MacDonald for my breakfast... today no OT... work until 5.30pm den I cycle to tampines mall to ask them if my watch is it still under warranty... den I’m really happy when they say is a 2 years warranty... so I told them tht my watch stop working lo... den they help mi change de battery... den check for awhile... after tht they say my watch is really spoil... they told mi tht de watch has stop manufacture liao... most likely is not in de market le... so they may be changing another new watch for mi... they told me to select 2 diff watches... I try to choose de watch which is more to my old design de... cox I dun really like those watch which is really very silvery... after choosing I asked them if they can transfer my old watch de straps to de new watch... tht will make de new watch more style... haha... if can I will like to get back de same watch again... they told me to wait for 2 to 3 weeks den they will call me to get back my watch... After tht I go home liao...
hmmm tht all le... 10:37pm... 09/05/08... bk signing off...

My old watch design...

Most likely to be my new watch design... together wiv de old straps...