After this few days of busy days, now den I got the time to blog... for Thursday, nothing much happened... just that at my work place, my bicycle bang to another bicycle when I’m cycling from one place to another place near my work place... anyway is all my fault for banging de another bicycle... I nv notices him in de first place... den when I cycling, I was thinking about something... den nv notice him on de opposite direction... I try to stop my bicycle... but is too late... I banged him den he fall I nv fall... after he fall, he is really angry wiv mi... cox on de road, I free hand while I’m cycling my bicycle...
He got some cuts from de fall... hmmm de story is really long... I dun wan to say so much about it... hmmm I think that all for Thursday... 15/05/08...
Den for Friday, work as usual... at work place nothing much to say about... after work, I quickly cycle home... I reached home at about 6.15pm... at home I take a bath, get changed den I chiong out of my house liao... I have to reach VJC at 7.30pm sharp... so I meet hong wei at bedok interchange at about 6.45pm... when I meet him, we really dunnoe how to go to VJC... so we took bus 196 or 197 to VJC... we have to count de bus stop so we will not miss de bus stop that is nearest to VJC de... We reached VJC at about 7.40pm ba... when we reach, it just started nia... the guitar concert is really nice... de sound produce by de japan guitar is really beautiful... the concert is about 2 hours plus... about 9pm plus going 10pm den we go off...
We took bus back to bedok interchange... den we have our dinner at MacDonald... from 12pm to about 10pm plus den I have my dinner... during de concert, I’m already very hungry liao lo... but have to finish listening n watching de concert den go off ma... if go off half way, is really bad lehz... haha...
After having dinner, we took MRT back home lo... while going home that time, my secondary sch frien ask mi whether wanna go for supper or not... so I agree... haha... I nv get change... when I reached my void deck, I waited for them to fetch mi to go eat supper... after my supper, is about 1am plus lo... about 2am plus den I sleep... that all for Friday... 16/05/08...
For Saturday, I work from 8.30am to 1.30pm... while working, I feel really tired wor... this few days have been really busy... now den I feel tired... after my work, I have my lunch at home... den I go take my nap... den about 8pm, I go tampines meet PBC to take back my certificate from him... during de graduation day, is raining heavily... so I tell him to help mi carry my certificate back to his home... I scare de certificate will be wet when I reached my home... I chat with him awhile... den go home le... hmmm that all for Saturday... 5:24pm... 17/05/08... bk signing off...