For Sunday, I was slacking de whole day at home... only at nite, about 7pm plus, I cycle to pasir ris to play basketball with my friends... hmmm that all for Sunday... 18/05/08...
Monday, I was slacking de whole day at home... dun even go out sia... hmmm a full day rest at home... at home, I watch old TV drama call "皇朝太医" this show very nice... but de loading of this show is very long... wait until I sian diao... 19/05/08...
For today, I late for my work for 2 mins... late becox I cycle slow... as my bicycle ball bearing spoil le... den when I cycle, make a lot of noise ar... this is de 3rd time my ball bearing spoil le... haiz... during work, was really slacking liao... anyway if I quit my job now, is enough people to work down there de... but I want to earn abit more that y stay until 23 may... haha... after that I going to reject all de works including banquet... den I will be full time training myself be4 I go ns le... I dun wan to be unprepared when I go ns...
After my work, I cycle home... den about 7pm plus after my dinner, I go to tampines blk 800 plus to repair my bicycle... I waited for de uncle to repair my bicycle about 1 hour plus... this uncle can be trust de... so I always bring my bicycle to him to repair... after repair, I try my bicycle, there is still sound coming out from de bicycle... most likely tml when he is not that busy den I tell him to help mi tune my bicycle again... now my bicycle is not that quiet liao... after repair even more noisy... haiz... den I cycle to tampines gym to meet up with wei liang and some others of my friends... wei liang teach us some of de correct position of carry those heavy weights...
During de 1 hour time, I can learn alot... last time in DB use to do those gym stuff... but dun really learn de correct method or position... that y I have to relearn again... after gym cycle home le... that all for today... 11:46pm... 20/05/08... bk signing off...



These Pictures are taken from www.Stomp.com.sg... I saw this article during my working time... haha I use company computer surf net... those peoples are really cruel sia... kill those cats... this happened at Pasir Ris Park and Bukit Batok... hope those people who does this thing will be caught someday... poor cats... =(