Today I wake up early... 10am plus wake up le... sleep only about 5 to 6 hours nia... About 11am plus, I go meet my friend at simei mrt station... i'm meeting yi liang my secondary school friend... today I pei him, he pei mi go sim lim square n funan it mall...
Firstly we go to sim lim square walk walk... he want to buy his iphone cover and screen protector... den for me, I’m finding for a best price for buying a speaker call x-mini capsule speaker... the market price for one capsule speaker is $35...
Most of de shop we gone to is selling at around $35 to $40... I could not find cheaper den that de... feel very sian... but when I go to de top floor in sim lim square, one of de shop is willing to offer mi cheaper den that... their customers service is better den others shop that I go to... when the other shop they look at mi n my friend, they seem like dun even want to entertain us... as if we are so poor until we dun wan to buy their products...
I bought 2 x-mini speakers for $62... so $31 each... this speaker is expensive... but is really small, nice and cute... dun think that this speaker is small in size = softer sound... when u plug n play, de sound is really dam loud... this speaker is also award winner for this year de... some more is posted be4 on newspaper... this speaker is one of de uncle in the international logging intro to mi de... he like to listen to music through those gd gd de speaker... he intro to mi this speaker, I think I can trust that de speaker is really dam good de... so I bought 2 for myself lo... haha...
After I buy de speaker, we went to funan IT mall... at funan IT mall, yi liang bought his screen protector down there... den after that we went back to sim lim square again... cox he want to buy his iphone cover and also I need help my sister to buy a 2gb thumb drive for her... after buying, I’m really tired le... so we took bus to tampines from sim lim... after that we go walk walk at tampines mall be4 we go home...
At home, I test out my new speaker... de speaker really very very loud and clear... anyway I feel that it is worth buying it... hmmm after having my dinner, I watch movie in front of my computer till now den I blog lo... haha... that all for today... 12.49am... 11/05/08... bk signing off...


