Wow... I just edit finish my blogskin... after 1 year of using de turtle blogskin, I decided to spend sometimes changing it liao... haha... today went to work as usual... at work today just half day nia... work until about 11.40am, I have to wear my formal uniform to Shangri-la hotel for buffet lunch... the company treat us to a 5 star hotel to have buffet lunch down there... they treat us becox they got de ISO certificate liao...
So they repay us back by treating us to a buffet lunch lo... haha... wa piang weh... I’m de only one who wear long sleeve formal down there... the rest all wear short sleeve de... actually I also want to wear short sleeve de... but I dun have it... den sian lo... reached de hotel at about 12pm... de hotel is much more better den GPPH wor... very big n nice... their buffet lunch has many kind of foods... I eat alot down there... about 5 to 6 big full plates including of desserts... we eat until about 3pm ba... den Nicolas(one of de part timer) drive us to eastpoint... mi together with my working mate go eastpoint walk walk be4 we go home... got 2 of my colleagues bought de x-mini speaker at challenger for $35 each...
Btw when I reached my working place, I show to them de small speaker... they were really impress by de sound that is given out by that small speaker... that y they go challenger to buy one for themselves... after walk walk in eastpoint, I go home le... very tired sia... reached home at about 4pm plus... straight after I reach home, I charged my speaker... den about 8pm plus den the speaker is fully charged...
After bathing, I go to take my nap le... I sleep for 2 hours den I wake up for my dinner... after dinner, I spend about 2 hours listening to music, finding blogskin and also change my blogskin... that y now den I’m blogging... lol... that all for today... 10:29pm... 12/05/08... bk signing off...