Just cycle back from Downtown East (DTE)... I watched iron man for 2 times... lol... the first time is watched wiv hong wei during Friday... den another wiv my group of secondary friends which is today Saturday midnight...
For Friday, as usual cycle to work place... at my work place, I really feel very very slack down there... there is nothing much to need to do... the auditing of the ISO start from Friday to Monday... so within dis period, those people is restricted to draw goods from de store... so that is very few things to do lo... anyway inside de store, I also doing those paper work... very sian... for Friday, there is no OT... so straight after 5.30pm, I cycle to DTE to book for the ticket for iron man... after that I cycle home to rest for awhile... about 9.30pm, I cycle to DTE to meet hong wei at DTE to watch movie... the show start from 10.20pm to about 12am plus... the movie iron man is really a nice movie... story line not bad... after u watch one time, I think u will feel like watching it again de... for me, I think these movie is better den transformers...
After the show we went west plaza have supper... after that he bring his laptop down for me to transfer some of my old English & chinese song to his laptop... about 2am plus den I cycle home... at home I online awhile den I go sleep liao... that all for Friday... 02/05/08...
As for today, I wake up at 11.30am... my phone rang that y I wake up... is BTQ who called mi... he ask me if I can work during de coming Friday... den I reject them... the whole afternoon, I was doing slacking job... until about 7.30pm den I wake up to go play bball at pasir ris wiv my friends... reached jas's house at about 8pm... anyway I’m late... but some of them are later den mi... we are supposed to meet at 7.30pm de... but I expected them that they will meet at 8pm plus de... haha... anyway I guess it rite...
After playing bball, is 10pm lo... den they discuss to have supper... den after supper go watch iron man... anyway I feel like watching it again... so I agreed... so de movie start from 12.25am to about 2am plus... after we book de ticket, we go have our supper at MacDonald... hmmm this is my first time watching a movie for 2 times... people outside may think that I’m wasting my money... but I feel it is worth it can liao... After movie I cycle home le... hmmm that all le ba... 3:34am... 04/05/08... bk signing off...
Oh ya I almost forgot one thing... I did not know tht de side of de cinema sits are specially for couples de... so I booked 2 couple sits during friday... when i sit at de couple sit, i feel abit weird becox i noticed tht we are de onli boy boy sitting on de side... zzz... anyway is really a good experiences sitting on couple sit... lol... de view is better den de center sit wor... lol... haiz... =.=