Ytd morning when I wake up, it is raining heavily... so I have to take bus to my work place... at my work place, I feel very tired while I’m working... so I decided not to work OT for de day... after my work, I straight away go home le... at home I online lo... hmmm I tink that all for tuesday le... 22/04/08...
As for today, I cycle to my working place... den discover that my N73 got problem le wor... the phone will switch off by itself de... den I have to ON it again... I dunnoe how many times I ON my HP for today... so I decided after work, I go buy a new phone for my NS use de...
I left my bicycle in my working place... den I took a cab wiv those uncle... they drop mi near whitesand shopping mall... so I go challenger to buy a samsung HP for $68... this phone is really really a simple phone... hmmm not bad la... as long as this phone can call out/in n sms in/out can liao... my N73 will be resting for its rest of its life le... cox I going to buy another phone after my contract end at dis coming December... haha... hmmm that all for today... 10:25pm... 23/04/08... bk signing off...