For Sunday, I wake up at about 2pm... cox I slept at about 6.30am... when I wake up, I have my lunch den slack until about 6pm plus, hong wei pei mi go to bedok central to walk walk... den I buy some food from seng xiong... after buying, we go home le lo... that all for Sunday... 06/04/08...
As for today, I wake up at 11am... get change den go out liao... meet hong wei at 11.30am at simei mrt station platform... today is I pei him go NYP to give appeal letter to those admin people... he is appealing for some course in NYP lo... we took about 1hour of train to reach there... after giving de appeal letter, we go AMK hub walk walk and also to have lunch down there... after that, we took bus 22 back to tampines... we go tampines mall walk walk... I’m going back to tampines mall ntuc to work again le... as BQT do not have a stable job nowadays... so I decided to go back to tampines mall ntuc to work... really miss those work so much...
When I go see those uncle n aunties down there, they say I fat alot lo... lol... really thx to BQT and also mi who nv watch my own diet that y become so fat le... lol... my stomach is getting bigger n bigger each day... lol... anyway I feel 吃是福... since I’m grow to be fat, I dun really care so much le... maybe someday I will care about my weight ba... haha...
Hmmm in tampines NTUC, I go fill in de job application... I’m coming back to NTUC n work... I give up my $6 job n come back for a $4.50 job... lol... maybe is becox I miss de work so much ba... but not trolley boy again... I wish to go to nite boy or fresh food... heard that fresh food have no supervisor... Jesse gone lo... I’m so happy... how wish I can go back to fresh food now... if not maybe nite boy also can... haha... I will not go cashiering or non food de... for me, I think their department is really abit no life lehz... how wish they will call mi within dis few days... den I can have some income le... better den staying at home doing nothing... I prefer a stable job den a unstable job... maybe someday I will go back to BQT and work... haha... so those people who work in BQT, dun miss mi so much hor... can come ntuc and find mi de... lol...
I really learn alot in BQT too... haha... after filling up de application, off I go home le lo... that all for today... 6:40pm... 07/04/08... bk signing off...