Now den I can relax n have de free time to blog... I just come home at about 8pm plus... den after bathing, I have to setter alot of things... de time is 10:10pm le... for the pass 2 days (today n yesterday) I’m been waking up at 9am in de morning... straight after I wake up, get change den I took bus to CDC to have my E-trial test... in total I go for 4 times E-trial test be4 my FTT...
During Sunday after my 2 times e-trial test I go home le... slack at home de whole day playing maplestory... not bad wor... I choing 2 lvl up... from lvl 82 to 84... haha... 6 hours of playing nia... that all for Sunday... actually they got call me go play bball... but dunnoe y nv call mi liao... hmmm I feel that they got go play lo... but nv call mi... just becox I dun wan bring my bball... anyway nvm... I stay at home better den going out... go out = waste money nia... BTW my bus fare change to adult fare le... sob... no more children bus fare le... so expensive... T.T 13/04/08...
As for today, after my times 2 e-trial test, I’m ready to go for my FTT le... haha... I’m de second one who leave of de room... 50mins n 50qn, I only took 15mins to finish it... haha... i passed my FTT... after that I go eunos n meet PBC... we go to orchard de ngee ann city to apply for job at recruit express... hmmm tml I will go to Loyang industry there to interview liao... hope tml I will be selected... cox they send 4 people to interview de job... only 2 will be selected lehz... de job is just packing of goods... quite slack de I think... the job is 1hour $6... not bad la... same as BQT... works from 8.30am to 5.30pm... office hour lo... dunnid to work during sat n sun...
If I got that job, maybe I cannot continue my driving lesson liao... cox I work during de weekdays... den weekend de driving lesson very expensive sia... haiz... very sian... for pbc, he will be working at ubi starting from this coming Wednesday... that one dunnid interview... straight away confirm de... haha... wish him good luck in his job...
After that, I meet hong wei at orchard MRT station platform... he ask me to pei him go NYP again... now he is getting his enrollment package... after getting de enrollment package, I go have my lunch at about 4pm... from 10am to 4pm, I nv even eat anything... wa liu... very hungry...
After my lunch plus dinner, we go to AMK de hospital... he want to do check up for de poly thingy... anyway enroll in poly very ma fan lehz... alot of things to do... after that we go toa payoh to walk walk... den about 6pm plus, we took bus 88 from toa payoh to pasir ris... the bus trip is really a long journey... about 8pm den reach pasir ris interchange... den I took bus 5 back home... hmmm I think that all for today le... tml I still have to go Loyang industry for interview lehz... have to wake up earlier den today... wish mi good luck for my interview... lol... that all... 10:29pm... 14/04/08... bk signing off...