I'm really too lazy to blog this few days... I just summarize what I have done de pass few days ba... most of de time, I’m been staying at home playing maplestory and also watching movie from
http://www.56.com/... I also got go out with my friends to play basketball and also go out and eat... hmmm I quarrel wiv my secondary school friend again... haiz... they say mi speak so loud... BTW speaking loud 有错吗? police also nv come catch mi ar... and also speaking is not equal to angry or having attitude... please make this rite k??? hmmm I really feel tht my mouth is really bad... I always say those things tht shouldn't have said... haiz... this is why I always quarrel with people... what teng song say mi was rite... I cannot have close friends... cox most of my friend who is close to mi will sure quarrel wiv mi de... in any way we will sure quarrel de... lol... so those who read my blog, u already know who am I... so dun be so close to mi hor... I’m saying de true n de true... I feel my life cannot live without quarrel with friends ba... BTW I also hate quarreling la... but cannot be aviod... as i have a bad attitude... and also have a bad mouth too...
Hmmm till now, NTUC haven call mi lehz... I’m still slacking at home... very sian... teng song gf intro mi a job... working as starhub promoter... she say very slack de... 1 hour $7... problem is I dunnoe how to promote... maybe when I got tht job, I will learn from it ba... haha... this coming Monday after my Final theory test, I will follow her to ngee ann city and go ask for the job lo... I also dunnoe where is it... she only tell mi... de interview place is somewhere at ngee ann city lo... hmmm tht all le... 12:53am... 13/04/08... bk signing off...
Oh I almost forgot something... for those girls who say that I dun have 男人风度的... pls lo i'm not a gentleman... I wish u all will find a BF who have 男人风度的... when u like/love a person, I think u all will not even think of he got 男人风度 or dun hv lo... anyway no one is perfect in this world!!! since secondary 3, u all should know me very very well le... this is not de first time u all know mi lehz... even my friend in ITE also know I speak without thinking of peoples feeling de... I just speak what I feel and what I think... is there any wrong about it... I know most of my friends bear with it... some really cannot stand it like u all... I’m really sorry for saying what I should not have say... but u know de la... I’m like that... I try to change but it's really hard... use to it liao... even if I have changed, sometime de attitude will sure come back de ma...
And also I also wish to chat wiv u all and be closer with u all... but each time, when I want to talk, u all just ignore mi or say I speak so loud or say "dun come fan mi la"... u know I’m really sad about it... is this what u call friends... or maybe I’m just a person who is being 利用 by u all... hmmm I dunnoe... I just really feel that we are not even friend... for me, I feel everyone is equal... I’m not a bias person... I treat everyone de same... if people treat mi good... I will be good de... but people treat mi bad, I will pay double back to them... so dun think that u are girls equal to have de priority... for mi my impression about poly girls are they think too highly of themselves... they just care about their own benefit... and dun care about other people... if u all are kind hearted, I think there is a need of quarreling with u all... pls let mi have de impression tht u all are even better den JC/ITE girls lehz... I think u all will be laughing on wht i say... but if i have write or say anything wrong about tht, i will be strike by lightning... i really lazy to email here n there... so just tag in my blog about it... any email here n there will not be entertain...