Today I wake up even earlier den de pass few days... I wake up at 7.30am... when I wake up, I get change den drink a cup of coffee den off I go to work liao... I took bus number 9 den bus 6 to reach my working place...
I cannot believe that my work is so slack den be4... my job is to count, check. Label and write down all de detail of the stock inside a storeroom... de room got aircon de... but not that cold... those people working down there is very kind to mi... as I’m really hardworking down there... they keep asking mi... want to rest awhile or not... but I say no la... den I continue to work... until really cannot tahan den I rest awhile... I work more den I rest... during lunch time, which is 12pm, I dunnid go out buy food and eat sia... cox they got buffet today... den I’m so lucky lo... haha... this company 1 month sure got one buffet lunch on Wednesday de... so today is de lucky day...
After eating my lunch, I sleep inside de storeroom sia... those uncles also sleep lo... monkey see monkey do ma... they sleep i sleep lo... lol... sleep for more den 30mins... I break from 12pm to 1.40pm sia... 1hour 40mins break wor... haha... after that chiong work until 5.30pm... actually I can go home le... but they say if u wan earn OT, u can continue to work... so I decided to work until 8.30pm pei those uncle until they stop working lo...
Those people working down there is really really kind... unlike BQT... always scold bad words... get $6 must scold people de mehz... people also human lehz... treat us like a dog like that... always scold scold scold... those auntie in BQT is very very kind... I dun like those supervisors nia...
My work look very relax... but when I do de checking, those numbers n words are really very small... quite tiring when checking it... counting & labeling is no problem... hmmm I think that all for mi telling about my job... tml still have to work den same timing ba... I also dunnoe... I think I will be working OT every single day... after my work at 8.30pm, I pei one uncle take cab home... anyway is company paying de cab fare... so good rite... haha...
Heard that this Saturday maybe I will be working 24hours down there... my salary will be $9 per hour on Saturday... good money sia... if I work 24hr, my salary will be $207 in one day lehz... lol... haha... cannot image it... I scare I cannot tahan ar... haha... that all for today le... 10.23pm... 16/04/08... bk signing off...