Today I was awake by my neighbor calling my HP... he want to come my house to use my computer as his computer is spoil and was sended to repair... he use my computer to book GV de ticket... he booked de tickets for $1 nia... very cheap lehz... some more each ticket only cost $8 nia... very worth it... he is a safra member... that y got this kind of privilege...
After using my computer, we go out and have lunch... after lunch I slack at home awhile... den about 5.20pm I go out of house again... actually i should be meeting my friend 5.15pm at tampines mall de... but I overslept... so I meet them later... lol... i'm too tired... nv have enough sleep... we bought present for bday boy(07/04) n girl(06/04)... haiz wasted alot money... we only buy for girl de nia... cox boy de present dun hv his size de... so nv buy le... I dunnoe about them la... they will be meeting someday to buy present for bday boy...
After buying, we have coffee at ya kun... then we took train to pasir ris... at pasir ris, mi n fred stay at de arcade to play game as we have to wait for de rest to come... we was really wasting time just to wait for them... about 8pm plus den we meet all of them... we walk to pasir ris park to have our dinner... I dunnoe they are spending so much on food... so I nv eat... I was quite angry... they nv told me they are going to expensive place to eat... part of it I’m saving money... so dun wan spend so much... and was really not worth it eating down there lo... I dun think their food is nice lo...
After that we go play spider web and some games at pasir ris park... I enjoy alot la... just that one of de game I nv join... feel really stupid playing it... de game is ice and water... too childish and lame lo... after playing, we planned to go in to de swamp... but some of them was scare to go in... so cancel le... haiz... very sad ar... I nv go in be4 leh... dunnoe wht is inside... haiz... after that we go MacDonald to eat lo... I’m having my dinner down there at about 12am plus... too hungry le...
After eating, I planned to walk home liao... but I remember my spare psp battery is still with teng song... so I go and find him to take it back... we went to coffee shop to have coffee and chit chat lo... until about 2.53am den I start to walk home... took me about 40mins of walk to walk home... I reached home at 3.34am... have a bath den blog le... that all for Saturday... very tired liao... 4:18a... 05/04/08... bk signing off...
~~Happy 20 Birthday~~
~~To Jasmine Tan~~
~~06/04/1988~~
Hero By Mariah Carey
There's a hero
If you look inside your heart
You don't have to be afraid
Of what you are
There's an answer
If you reach into your soul
And the sorrow that you know
Will melt away
And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you
It's a long road
When you face the world alone
No one reaches out a hand
For you to hold
You can find love
If you search within yourself
And the emptiness you felt
Will disappear
And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you
Lord knows
Dreams are hard to follow
But don't let anyone
Tear them away
Hold on
There will be tomorrow
In time
You'll find the way
And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you