Just come back from watching a movie call The Leap Years in tampines mall cinema with my friends... for Tuesday, I slept for about 11hours ba... I wake up at 2pm in the afternoon after a 16 hours of work... it is quite tiring... I feel like sleeping again... but I’m hungry that why I wake up... haha... when I wake up, I cycle to buy my lunch... after lunch, I slack at home until about 4.30pm my neighbor ask mi pei him go out to buy something at eastpoint... actually I dun have anything to buy... but we end up going tampines mall too... cox I want to buy chocolate from isetan as I got $20 worth of isetan voucher which is going to expire soon...
In the end the chocolate is out of stock... so we go there for nothing... wasted his time... as he is going to check in to his camp soon... he is serving NS now... when I reach home, I nv go out le... at home slack... de post is too short... that why I bring it to Wednesday... 24/03/08...
For Wednesday, I stay at home until about 9.10pm den I go meet my friends at tampines mall cinema... I’m tired when I meet them as I just wake up from my nap... den I rush to tampines mall as I overslept... the movie quite romantic la... just that de show nv make mi 流眼泪 T.T... haha... some parts was so touching until my hair stand... haha... quite a nice movie... the movie start from 9.40pm to 11pm plus... after that we go bedok and have supper be4 we come home... that all for Wednesday... 1:14am... 25/03/08... bk signing off...
From the movie The Leap Years
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” -William Shakespears
“Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.” -Albert Einstein
“In three words, I can sum up everything I’ve learnt about life: it goes on.” -Robert Frost
“If you are not too long, I will wait for you all my life.” -Oscar Wilde
“A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.” -Jean de La Fountaine
“A saint once decreed that a man must agree to a woman’s proposal today. Give me a sign, whether to meet me at eight, at the same place you sit, and fulfill the tradition of February 29.”