I just wake up from my nap or nite rest ba... I awake by my sister loud voice... actually I want to sleep at 9pm de... I’m really tired... but in the end I wake up... now still feel abit tired... maybe soon I will be in my bed again...
Today I wake up at 8.30am... 9am I out of my house... 9am plus I reached my work place... wow... it has been 3 weeks I nv work in banquet le... miss de work so much... I’m really blur when I come and work... I dun feel like coming today de lo... cox after exam at least must rest one day ma... in the end like no rest lo... but at work is quite slack la... today is buffet lunch... busy about 30mins plus... after that turn over for tml Ang mo lunch liao... it is really different from chinese lunch or wedding dinner... dunnoe tml how am I going to manage it...
I will be busy working starting from today to Friday le... Saturday den will I be resting... next week slot also come out le... den Lewis help to put my name in... almost all de shifts beginning of next week is like full shift de lo... I remember got one day I have to work from 10am to 2am... siao de lo... haha... have to build up my endurance to manage it... after work today, I’m tired until my both legs pain lo... I dun really like to wear de black shoes... every time I wear for long hours, my 脚底 start to get more pain... zzz... today should work until 8pm de... but we work too fast le... in the end cut away 1 hours from 9hour 30mins to 8hour 30mins... sian... but go home early also good la... can prepare for tml de work... wish tml will be a slacking day for mi... hmm that all le... 11:41pm... 11/03/08... bk signing off...