Ok got the mood to blog liao... will be a long posts I guess so... I will blog on Thursday first be4 I say about those sad things out... Thursday I wake up and have my breakfast den go school le... lesson start from 12pm end at 3pm... I reach school at 12pm plus... den about 1pm plus, I go back home from school cox going to rain le ma so I go home keep the dry clothes... I took mi 20mins to go home and keep clothes den go back school again... in school, I really dun wan do de microcontroller le... dun really noe how to do ar... sian... in the end I go school doing nothing but after eating my lunch den go home lo...
After home, I created an account in
http://www.viwawa.com/... this is a website people use to play mahjong and tai di de... I like to play tai di a lot... so I sign up this acc n play for fun... in the end, I get addicted to this game lehz... very nice... but at nite very lag... so I dun play during the time 7pm to 10pm de... too lag le... lots of Singaporean playing it... very fun... anyone who is playing out there n noe mi de... pls add mi in viwawa... my nick is Wenjie_88... come challenge mi... wahaha...
Actually want to go play Basketball with pbc de... but in the end I nv go cox the weather is bad... so I scare I cycle half way rain lehz... so nv go le... I end up playing viwawa while waiting for it to rain... in the end it rain at about 6pm plus... actually I can play for 1 hour with him be4 I reach home... but I nv... haiz... after my dinner, I continue to play until 10pm plus den I stop playing... den I busy chatting in msn until 12am... after that I continue to play viwawa until 1am, kai ming called me and we chat for 1 hour plus... about 2am den I tired n go slp le... that y Thursday nv blog... haha... 28/02/08...
Today is 29/02/08... which is a leap day... 4 years once nia... so that means if a person who is born in this day, they will have their bday 4 years once... lol... I was awaked by shu juan... wa liu... I was having sweet sweet dream lo... she called mi just to tell me she is going to Thailand today...den that all le... =.= lame lo... maybe she scare that she go there, will nv come back liao... that y must tell lots of people she is going... =.= I was awake at 12pm... sian... feel tired... but it is time to wake up liao la... haha...
At home I was bored like hell... some time play viwawa also will sian de... so I online surf Wikipedia read all kinds of things lo... until about 2pm plus, mel called me and say want to play basketball or not... so I agree to play... hmmm at least better den doing nothing at home... so long nv meet them le... they are having holiday le... unlike mi... about 4pm plus I go out of house le... 5:15pm I reached there... I was tired so nv cycle to there...
Hmmm they found a wrong location lehz... cox the bball court got people using... den is not good that just play with them without them approve us to play ma... so I just sit down there n watch them playing where de court people is playing... in the end they sure very ps de... so also nv play until those people tell us to come n play with the court... we play until very fun... suay thing is I always kana my face... sian... think about 3 times ba... 2 times is with my spect on... sian... my frame is going to spoil le... so I think I getting another new frame for myself... not going to change de lens... after playing is about 8pm le ba... dunnoe what time but the sky is really quite dark de...
We go to the down town east and have our dinner... I was really hungry lo... I called mixed rices, coffee and ice kachang... hmmm after eating really full... btw the ice kachang at there is really nice... $1.60 worth it... haha...
Hmmm after my dinner, while we are resting at the food court, something happened... quarrel lo... haha... every outing sure got one quarrel de... which is created by mi... I was a jinx in that group ba... hmmm this is how it started... when they are talking about poly things, I was sitting down there alone lo... den I just say why every time must say about poly things (something like that) den they seem not happy liao lo... den they say why u every time must say poly ite de... den say we nv look down on u or what ma... y must keep saying...
Hai they nv gets my instruction right... I just wish that they can change topic... and dun talk about sch life ma... at least talk about some time related to everyone... they nv even think of there is one ite student down there... I feel really being alone lo... moreover, I not hating poly anyway... cox I noe sooner or later I will be a poly student... they say I must listen to what they say den get experience from it... but I will noe what will happened soon de ma... what for I get the information now... lol...
One thing I really dunnoe la... school is so stress liao... in school u talk about school things... den outside u still want to say about school things... dun u feel sian mehz??? since u all like school so much, why dun you move ur bed to sch... and sleep inside the school... hai yo... why topic they chat must be all about school de??? a school is a place where we study... what is good to talk about??? everything they talk is about de same rite??? hai... dunnoe y they must quarrel with mi... just dun talk about it can liao rite??? anyway they make the things even big lo... I just light de fire nia...
They say mi act like a small kids... but do they really noe what am I feeling ma??? some more do they think they treat me as a friend ma??? I down there sitting alone and they keep talking about school things... hai yo... I listen until sian ar... that time when we go eat supper, they also keep talking about school things... I dun really noe why are they like that de... or maybe like school so much until even dream also must dream of school ar...
I have to say sorry to jasmine... cox I’m in a wrong for saying her driving suck... but I just wish that her driving can improve ma... like wei liang more zai abit... as I haven got a license, so I cannot even have de chance to say people de driving suck... so this is de only sry I will say... for de rest, I dun think I have done any wrong to it...
I know u all will read my blog... I just have to blog what I feel n what I thinking of it... anyway during the quarrel if I nv leave, there will be more quarrel de... or even fighting... but I dun wish to continue with it... so I dun even care of what u all say I lose n go... I just know what I am doing... anyway I feel u all is just a bully... so many people vs mi... u think I can manage... lol... sure lose de ma... if wan come one to one la... lol... if u all noe mi as a friend u all should know what I thinking liao lo... going to 5 years friend but still dunnoe... so sad of having u all as a friend...
If u all think u all are correct, next time round, can dun call me out liao... I dunnid friends who dun even care about his/her friend de... if u all think u all are wrong, den u all call me out next time... I still wish to go out with u all de... if fair fair I dunnoe what to say la... if i'm wrong, just tag my blog n tell mi... anyway I noe u all will laugh at my blog or what de... but I’m serious about it... hmmm I will write to here liao... nothing to write liao... if got some more, I will blog tml... 3:40am... 29/02/08... bk signing off...
(1453 Words)