Wow... so long nv blog... normally I every single day will blog... but this few days is really too busy and tired that why nv blog... I will start with Thursday... Thursday abit forgot le... but I remember after wake up, straight away go work from 1pm to 2am... den I serve 1 to 2 tables lo... that DND only mi and another person(dunnoe how to spell his name) 1 to 2 tables... den the another person serve wrong food to de guest... he serve Chinese food to Malay people... this is de first time in BQT people make such a mistake... but luckily de people in that table nv complain... if not he is gone case liao... that all for Thursday... 20/03/08...
For Friday, I work from 1pm to 7pm... 6 hours only... there is no event on Friday... but we come back to set up for Sundays event... hmmm de person who serve wrong food during Thursday de put aero plane to us... so he nv come on that day... that mean only 3 people(mi, Gary and teng song) have to do de setup for 23 tables... we work quite fast de la... from about 1.30pm we do de setting, about less den 3pm, we finish de setting up le... after resting for awhile, we set de coffee break for others room... I feel they bully mi alot ar... cox I’m too hardworking le... den they keep asking me to take this and that... so I walk alot down there... for Gary and teng song, they are too lazy...
After setting up, they straight away go smoking... den I’m de only one who is working in the ballroom... I help to count serving gears and tea pot this all and put them to all de side station while they are smoking... after smoking, they are still so lazy... they tell me to help them take this and that... if take wrong, they say mi and tell me to and take again... they are really fuck up one ar... I was really angry and I tell them if u scare I take wrong things, why not u take it yourself... treat my kindness as an advantage... u think I very hao 欺负 ar??? after setting up coffee break, we rest awhile... den I go clean de cage(storeroom where we put own bags) while they do setting up for de bar station... the cage is really dirty, dusty and really hot ar... I sweat alot down there... after cleaning; we left about 2 hours more to 7pm... slack until nothing to do... after working go home liao... I’m really tired after working... so bo blog le lo... haha... 21/03/08...
For Saturday, I wake up at 10.30am ba... den I dare not sleep le... cox 1pm I have to meet my friends... I meet kai ming and xinru in bedok mrt control station at 1pm ma... I come on time... haha... last to reach... we go MacDonald to have our lunch... cox de weather is hot... after eating, go ntuc find one of the BQT auntie... after that we go tampines ikea, courts and giants to walk walk... cox xinru want to buy some things... it rains during about 3 to 4pm ba... de rain is really heavy... after walking at these 3 malls, is time xinru want to go meet her parent at junction 8 le... since she come from bishan to bedok, we pei her take bus to junction 8 as we are very free la... so we took bus 85 from tampines ikea there to bishan... the trip is about 1 hour ba... while in de bus we chit chat lo... so not that boring... xinru give us waffes biscuit tht she brought from london... it is very nice to eat and also very sweet...
After reaching junction 8, mi n kai ming go walk walk at J8 be4 we take bus home... while going home, de bus 85 is really fast... cox not many people take bus 58... about less den 8pm I reach home liao... at home, I have my dinner, I rest awhile den I go out at about 10.20pm le... go fish prawn with my friends... quite bored lehz... I dun have de skill to fish de prawn so I nv catch any... 2 hours of fishing, we only catch 2 prawn nia... after that we have supper den we go home liao... that all for sat... 22/03/08
For Sunday, I wake up at 8am plus... sleep for about less den 6 hours... I work from 10am to 2am... total 16 solid hours... lol... I feel tired when I just wake up... but I feel energetic when I start working... got 2 events lo... lunch n dinner wedding... for lunch, I feel very slack... cox I serve 1 to 1 table... so good rite??? but I got help those people who serve 1 to 2 tables de... I’m really angry during de dinner event... cox I also serve 1 to 1 table... but this time quite different... cox my side table got 2 group each severing 3 tables... so my side station got 7 tables using a side station... what make mi dulan is becox both side keep telling me to help them serve drink and top up drink... as if I dun have table to serve like that... or maybe they treat mi as for granted de...
When I’m really angry that time, mei xian say I kpkb so much... den I really buay song her la... she is partnering with zhen jiang lo... since both of them are so pro, they sure can manage it by themselves de ma... my table, that I serve, those people really ask for alot de... they are very ma fan... my tables got about 3 to 4 small kids lehz... wa lao... must really be careful... if got time, I sure help them de ma... they keep asking mi to help them top up drinks... why dun they talk nicely to mi... if ask nicely, I sure help de... talk until so busy, rush and rude like that... why should I help??? this really makes me angry... anyway I also very busy... but I also got help de lo...
When they run out of side plates, they help me to take some plates from de washing bay... den I help them to wipe all de plates lehz... den when last second dish(noodles), they took all de plates for themselves... left me with only 4 side plates only... den I bo bian have to go other side tables to take from other people liao... btw all side plate is I wipe de... they dun even appreciated it lo... sad case for mi la... take it for granted... too action le ba... zhen jiang is not bad... is de mei xian who is too proud... hate her so much... I cool my temper down very fast la... we quarrel during de 15mins to 20mins break... while I’m wiping de side plates... work until 2am den go home lo... kai ming actually work until 11pm de... but he agree to work until 2am as I asked him to work... so he agreed... while getting our money, luckily I’m de one who tell him he got de wrong amount of money... he work for 14.5 hours... but he is getting only 11.5 hours salary... short of 3 hours lehz... he also nv realize it... haiz... so careless... luckily he nv leave de security check point... if not he cannot claim back de 3 hours money liao... about 3am I’m really tired... den I go sleep liao lo... that all for Sunday... 7:49pm... 23/03/08... bk signing off...
歌曲:六月的雨
歌手:胡歌 专辑:仙剑奇侠传插曲
一场雨把我困在这里
你冷漠的表情会让我伤心
六月的雨就是无情的你
伴随着点点滴滴痛击我心里
oh~我不相信你不是故意的
却为何把我丢弃在风雨里
oh~我不忍心也不想背叛你
惟有默默等你回心转意
我没有放弃也不会离你而去
哪怕要分开我依然等你
我全心全意等你的消息
终会有一天你会相信我我爱你
music
一场雨把我困在这里
你冷漠的表情会让我伤心
六月的雨就是无情的你
伴随着点点滴滴痛击我心里
oh~我不相信你不是故意的
却为何把我丢弃在风雨里
oh~我不忍心也不想背叛你
惟有默默等你回心转意
我没有放弃也不会离你而去
哪怕要分开我依然等你
我全心全意等你的消息
终会有一天你会相信我我爱你
(一场雨想念你在我的心中都不可比拟
你走后什么都已经消失在风雨里)