Now I’m at one of my friends house playing mahjong... hmmm I lose all de time la... den dun wan play liao... haiz yo... they keep asking mi to play money... for mi I dun wan play de lo... after 1 round of mahjong, I nv play liao... now got someone taking over my place so I’m using his computer in the room to blog lo...
Hmmm ytd I was awake at about 8am... cox kai ming called mi and ask mi whether I want to work today or not... due to ytd I blog until about 4am in the morning so I was really tired and that y I go work with him... after he asked mi, I continue to sleep lo... until about 12pm den I wake up... very tired... den at home, I was doing nothing but just viwawa and also replying emails lo... like debating like that... after replying, I was really tired... I stay at home de whole day... until about at nite den I decided to take my cycle out and cycle lo... during cycling, I thought will not rain... but in the end, I rains... sian lo... I cycle about half way there liao... den I cycle a shorter road home liao... at home, I online awhile den I go sleep liao... cox the nex morning must wake up early to go pulau ubin to cycle with those friends I quarrel with lo... that all for 01/03/08...
For today I wake up at 8am... den about 8.40am I reached at pasir ris MRT station le... hmmm I’m de first to reach lo... they planned to meet at 8.30am de... but they are all late including mi... but I’m de earliest to reach lo... I thought they bluff mi lo... cox I quarrel with them ma... but they seem like dun bluff de... so I called wei liang to reconfirm it... he say they are all late... den I just wait down there for them... I dunnoe what time we meet together... but I noe about 9am plus den we reached changi village...
After having breakfast, we go to the check point to wait for boat le... we wait for very long for a boat lo... they only allow 12 people each time... den we have 7 peoples... so have to add another 5 peoples then can move off... very suay la have to wait for so long... after we reach pulau ubin, we go rent bicycle from my neighbour bicycle shop at pulau ubin... she rent them $4 for each bicycle... den for mi is free la... haha... for mi cycling is fun la... but for them i think is fun... but got lots of down n up slopes... once they reach up slopes... for sure I can c them pushing their bicycle up slope lo... lol...
For mi I dun push my bicycle de... I cycle through it... during cycling, it rains... den we cycle in the rain lo... is really fun... every time I come pulau ubin to cycle, it sure rains de... haiz... it is not de first time lo... about 3 times ba... den I’m really dirty after cycling... we cycle to de orchid farm and chek jawa... the road for chek jawa is really longgg... really cycle for long time b4 we reach there... when people come to pulau ubin, they will go to the chek jawa de... unless they dunnoe the road... or else they will go visit it... I enjoy cycling in the forest lehz... very fun even though is dirty la... after cycling, is about 3pm lo... den we take boat back to Singapore lo... haha... I also got go oversea... but is in pulau ubin... haha... dunnid pass port de... after we reached Singapore, we have our lunch lo... so hungry after cycling for so long... but is fun... so not tired anyway...
After having my lunch, I straight away take bus 9 go home... at home, I have a nice bath to wash away all my dirts... after bathing, I pack my stuffs and go out again liao... I go to a house and pray to a god first be4 I meet my friends again in his house... I carry my mahjong from my house to fred house to let them play... in the end I just abit nia... cox I cannot play with money de... if I play with money, I sure prepare to lose liao... in the end I play only about 7 matchs ba... den lose about $1.60... after playing, I use his computer to blog liao lo... this is what am I doing now... lol... use it to chat msn and also blog... cox I dun think I will be blogging at nite liao... so now got time den I blog le lo... they having fun with my mahjong now... gambling I mean... I play abit I happy le... lol... that all for today ba... 8:59pm... 02/03/08... bk signing off...