Today I’m awake by the heavy rain at 12pm... so tired sia... but is time to wake up le... de rain is so heavy lo... the weather is cold... I stay at home play computer until 2pm plus den I go have my nap... after nap, I get change den go work le... today work from 5pm to 11pm... I thought is wedding dinner... but is DND... I’m assign to serve 2 tables... first 3 dish is quite busy la... after that quite slack liao... I myself use a side table... 3 side tables for 6 tables...
Lewis really got nothing to do... scold mi for nothing... for example when I’m busy serving, he tell me that must change all de side plates and also de beer must be full if they drink finish... quite funny lo... is common sense de ma... y must tell mi... as if I just come work for 2 or 3 days like that... lol... he also scold mi for not using under liner for desert... wth... from de beginning I work till now, de desert I nv even help them to put under liner de... waste time only... there is not enough plates for under liner lo... haiz... he really got nothing to do ar... about 9pm plus, I was slacking behind de back line liao...
Those people after eating, they nv go home de... enjoy singing lo... until 11pm, they still haven leave de ballroom... I was about to go home... but Lewis call me to stay for awhile... cox maybe he wan mi to work more... but he called me to leave after about 5mins like that... so I go home le... hmmm that all for today... tml I have to work from 1pm to 2am... sian... 2:17am... 14/03/08... bk signing off...