Wow... I’m really lazy to blog lehz... actually not la... just tht is nothing to blog about... Monday my mum called me up... I was awake at about 8.30am ba... I discover my HP got problem... it keep auto switch on and off... I think my phone had caught a cold from the rain ba during the ubin trip... I go to sch at about 10pm ba... cox I fixing my phone... moreover this week is like a slacking week... there is nothing to learn le... when I reach school, I go cafe 1 and have my breakfast le... den I just stay in class for 30mins den I go home le... in class really got nothing to do... that y I go home... anyway I also very tired... at home, about 3pm plus, zi jian and mi go cafe cartel have lunch... this is my first time going cafe cartel... I have pork rib for my lunch...
After having lunch, is about 4pm plus lo... den I brought DVD-R from challenger be4 I go home... at home, I was trying to use the DVD to burn some file and also slack lo... at nite, I play mahjong in viwawa... is really bored... but better den nothing... I prefer real mahjong den online mahjong... hmmm that all for Monday... 03/03/08...
As for Tuesday, my friend gives me back $100 after 2 months... I really need this money now... as I’m really going negative cash flow... due to nv work for 3 weeks... after my exam I sure go back n work le... today I go sch at about 8.30am... in school, there is nothing to do lo... in the end do nothing in school... about 11.30am I go home le... the teacher also release early... some more my classmate alot nv come le... hmmm tml will be my last day going to sch ba... Thursday maybe I will be at home study le... now study is too early for mi... at home, I do slacking job... hmmm that all for de day... 04/03/08... 1:50am... bk signing off...