Today I wake up at 11am... actually want to sleep even more de... but I have to meet my friends at 12pm plus... we walk walk at tampines mall to buy my friend bday present... but in the end we dunnoe what he wan... so nv buy liao lo... about 12.30pm, I meet hong wei at pasir ris together with my friend and have lunch... after lunch, I pei hong wei to IT fair at suntec city le... we walk for quite a long time at the IT fair... if we walk from 1.30pm, den about 7pm den go home, is about 5 hr 30mins walking in the IT fair ba... the only time we walk out of the IT fair is when we are thirsty... den we go Carrefour to buy drinks... after buying drinks, we go back to the IT fair again n continue to walk walk... this time round, the IT fair is has much more things to see...
Down there, I bought a speaker plus sub-woofer which cost mi $139 for it... anyway is worth it ba... cox my computer is quite cheap... den the rest of my money can buy some good stuff for my computer ba... haha... the sub-woofer is really BIG... the brand is edifier... this brand is new brand which come out 3 years ago... but I think de sound quality is not that bad den others old brand... hong wei bought a DVD drive which cost him $46 for it... tml I will be going his house fix for him... I reach home at about 8pm... took bus 518 to tampines den take bus 9 home... when I reach home, my hand is kind of weak... cox the speaker and sub-woofer itself is 16.6kg le... plus those box lehz... about 17kg ba... zzz... i carry it all de way home lo... but after some rest, it recover le... that y now I can blog...
When I reach home, I test out with my new toy (speaker) le... hmmm not bad... haha... after that I move it to my table le... now my table is getting smaller n smaller becox of de speaker... too big liao... it took me about 45mins to arrange everything nicely... after that I chat msn den play maple awhile... that why now den blog... lol... that all for today... 1:17am... 07/03/08... bk signing off...
My 2.1 speaker plus sub-woofer... not tht style... i only go for sound quality...
My table... no place to put my books... =.= sub-woofer also very big cover all de place...