I will blog on ytd first... I was really tired and no time to blog ytd... really really busy with my project and alot of things... ok... ytd I go sch at about 9am plus lehz... I thought alot people will be in class le... but when I reach my classroom, only 4 people in the class... wa alot people come late for school... my teacher was sick ytd... so the whole day is relief teacher taking our class... really got nothing to do in the class... so I do my microcontroller lo... about 2pm plus, we are dismissed from school le... at home, I online awhile den my friend called me to go with him to sim lim square... cox he want to take a look on those notebook... he tell mi to give him advices on those notebook he wan de lo... anyway even if I give advices to him, I dun think he will listen to mi de lo... is his choice to buy ma...
Last time, I follow him go buy computer with his parents... den I tell him not to buy so expensive de computer... but he dun listen to mi lehz... he listen to parents... den in the end he bought a expensive computer that give him alot alot of problem within 2 years times... really serve him rite lehz... last time dun listen to mi... haha... we walk for 1 hour plus in sim lim square... about 8pm den reach home... I bought a webcam in challenger... which cost mi $55 for it... I dun really feel heart pain when I buy IT stuff lehz... but when I lose money I heart pain lehz... lol... I also dunnoe how come I want to buy a webcam... maybe is becox there is really alot of shop selling webcam le... den some more most of de laptop sell together with webcam with it de... so next time will be useful ba... so I buy one for my computer... anyone wana c my ugly face, can just chat with mi in msn den just click on de icon which show webcam can liao... den i will let u c my ugly face... wahaha...
After I reach home, I fix the webcam... after I install the software, it will restart de computer de ma... while restarting, my vista update the software... den when it restart hao le, my computer no sound lehz... wa lao... give me stupid problem... I dunnoe how come will like that lehz... I really try for very long time ar... waste about 1 hour plus fixing it... waste my time only... but my computer really need sound badly... or else how m I going to listen to music... so I fix until cannot fix, I go call the person who sell mi computer de... he told me to reinstall the software... I follow his instruction den finally I really works... vista is not tht good anyway... unlike window xp, just plug n play le... after that, I concentrate on my report lo... cox Thursday need to pass up liao... I send de report to teng song de gf... den she help us edit... while she edit, there is something I nv put into my report ma... so I have to update her with those missing thing in the report...
I also have to explain to her wht we are doing in this project... so I start from 11pm plus to 3am den I sleep ar... so tired sia... whole day nv take nap, den no time to slack ar... also no time blog... that why today den blog together... 13/02/08...
For today, I wake up at 11.30pm... when I wake up, I feel like sleeping again lehz... I go to school at 1pm plus... den do my project lo... today dunnoe y that PBC like no mood like that... I disturb him den he wrack mi back so painful... wa liu he today nv 吃药啊。he treat me like stranger lehz... lol... hmmm my report is done... but dun have printer to print it out... haiz... so next week den print it out le... hmmm 27 pages of report... not bad le la... really thx to teng song gf for helping us to edit it... she ytd 6am in the morning den slp lehz... I heard from teng song... wa she really pro... if I’m de one, I sure go sleep liao lo... lol... wht a nice report I have after she edit it... haha...
The school ended at 4.30pm today... at home, I sleep liao ar... very tired lehz... ok I remember something... today my teacher say mi I very talkative... he say can dun talk so much ma... so I tell him, is natural lehz... how to change... I’m really talkative and loud... hmmm I really have to change be4 I go in ns... I dunwan to be wrack by people inside de ns... sian~ haha...
Today is valentine day... for those couple, I wish them a happy valentine day... for those single one(like mi), try harder ba next year... jia you jia you... haha... hmmm valentine day is really a waste of money lehz... de rose itself maybe will cost $5 each le ba... anyway those girls really xin fu sia... during valentine day carry with a brunch of rose around... last year I’m still in ntuc ma... den during valentine day, I’m working... den I saw alot couple those girls carry flower la or a card holding in their hands lo... wow... they so xin fu... haha... ok that all for today... tml working from 11am to 11pm dun think got de chance to blog le... anyway tml no sch... so I’m not a bad student who goes for work but nv goes to sch... 9:46pm... 14/02/08... bk signing off...