Today go to school as usual... during project, I try to use my 9V battery on my circuit... guess what, my circuit works... but my battery is spoil... haiz... dunnoe y will like that... my teacher tell mi that my voltage is diff from de 2 9V battery I use... den have to go sim lim buy 2 voltage regulator to have a stable positive and negative 9V... haiz... my circuit is still not done... den about 12pm, I cycle back home... at home I have my bath and get changed den walk to school again...
I go attend de PE lesson today... only 6 boys attend nia lo... we play basketball and soccer lo... for mi I play abit of basketball nia... haha... funny things happened in basketball court... I laugh unstop sia... haha... when pbc want to jump and take the basketball, there is a sound come out from dunnoe from where... but the sound is come out from him de... den he keep covering his cxxk den I discover his long pants has torn apart... the hole is really big lo... haha... he keeping covering sia... den say who got extra pants to lend him... lol... den jian yong and mi take photo of him... but I not as bad la... I deleted off... only jian yong got one copy of it... den he send to mi... Haha...
Luckily teng song got one pants for him to wear... or else he really need to go buy a new one le... haha... dunnoe y his pants will tear... cox he jump not that high lehz... just that de legs open too big le ba... haha... he wear teng song pants together with his long pants... something like batman or superman like that... den continue to play basketball... lol... is really ugly lo... haha... I really laugh non stop... after pe, I and Derek go sim lim tower buy some components for my project de... wa lao... cox mi $4.50 to buy some microphone and some ic chips... so expensive... after that we go sim lim square walk walk awhile... actually is I want to a internet cable for my own computer... I discover that wireless cannot use for watching video de... cox when I am watching, sometime it will halfway stop de... den load very slow... sometime cable is really better den wireless...
We walk walk in sim lim square for about 30mins ba... den I bought a 15m cable from a shop which cost mi $16 for it... hmmm quite worth it la... the wire is really long... after that we go orchard road le... is I pei him go orchard... he pei mi go sim lim ma... so I pei him go lo... at orchard, I buy nothing... cox is really expensive... he bought a levi jean for himself... den we have our dinner at lucky plaza de mac... after that we take trains to tampines le... now is he pei mi go... cox I wan buy my new years t-shirt liao...
By the time we reach tampines is about 8.30pm le... den walk walk for about 1 hour, den I buy only a OP t-shirt... orange colour de... new year ma... cannot buy dark colour de... so orange is good for mi le... haha... going to buy another t-shirt from sport link tml... today is really tired ar... I reached home at 10pm... den just now I have a good chat with my friends... haha... that y now den blog... abit too late... haha... that all for today... 12:56am... 04/02/08... bk signing off...
PBC covering his CxxK... haha... in basketball court... nice shoot taken by jian yong... haha~