Today goes school at 8.30am... in school doing revision nia... I was really really tired ar... cannot even learn lehz... after I do finish my revision test paper, I tend to slack doing nothing but just flipping the pages and not studying lo... after my project lesson finish, I go home straight le... nv go 2 lesson... which is PE n life skill... quite unless lesson for me, I dun think I need to go liao... at home, I get changed den off I go sleep liao... from 12.30pm to 3.30pm... actually I set my alarm to 2.30pm de... just sleep for 2hours... but I off it and continue to slp lo... haha...
I dunnoe y I’m so tired for what... nv go work and nv sleep late, I’m still that tired... haiz... after I wake up, I have something to eat den I go study liao... tml I got my microcontroller test... anyway I just study the tutorial paper can liao... most of it come out from there de... haha... hmmm I think alot people will not score for this paper... cox the teacher dunnoe teach what la... from the beginning of lesson till now, I dunnoe what is he talking about... hmmm tml the test I can pass I happy liao... haha... after I study, about 6pm plus I go sleep for 1 hour again... c how sleepy am I today... lol...
Hmmm as what I say today I want to go jog... finally I get started liao... ever since my nafa, I never go out for a jog lo... during Chinese new year I also nv go out jog lo... so lazy mi... I think I gain alot of kg after Chinese new year lehz... today I go run hor, feel really tired... the speed also very slow... stamina is really suck... maybe is just warming up ba... hai yo back to de beginning liao... now I’m trying to jog daily... den have a healthy diet ba... wish that I could maintain it... must really control and force myself liao... I dunwan to go ns den cannot jog lehz... that all liao ba... 11:40pm... 18/02/08... bk signing off...