Today I wake up at 10am plus... just sleep for about 5 hours plus only... actually I’m awake by myself de lo... the noise of the lion dance is really noisy ar... make mi wake up... zzz... anyway I dun feel tired... so nv continue to slp... hmmm after I good nite sleep, my mood is getting better le... those money I lose, just earn back can liao... hmmm anyway is not that much ba... one day of my banquet I can earn back liao... today at home I slack ar... Just do abit of my project, den all de stuff, I send to my project mate to finish it le... I think I done more den enough for them liao... left some editing and some stuff nia... if they cannot even do it well for me, I really dunnoe know what to say about them... left 5 days to hand in the report... I think we can finish it on time... haha...
At home I really slack ar... the only time I step out of my house is when my neighbor need my help to get his key from his house... lol... my friend is really funny... go out nv bring key de... den call mi to bring one of the hanger (bamboo stick) that we use to hang our clothes de to his house to help him get the key... I feel like a burglar helping him to break into his house... we try for very long to get the key... after sometime we finally hook de key out from the room... after that I go home do my slacking job again... tml school starts again... haiz very sian... all de while, I’m playing my computer and psp... no one jio mi out lehz... sian... haha... that all for today... I think I will be sleeping early today... so to prepare to go school tml... 9:28pm... 10/02/08... bk signing off...