Ytd wake up at 10.15am... meeting hong wei at 11am on simei mrt platform... we took about 1 hour trip to AMK hub ba... after we reach AMK hub, we go book ticket for the movie ah long pte limited... the ticket cost us $8 each lo... cox I got the Nebo card... den got $2 discount if I watch movie during weekend... after booking, I go MacDonald to have my lunch and breakfast...
The movie starts at 1.20pm and ended at 3pm plus... it is abit lame n abit funny lo... but not tht nice to watch... quite boring... overall hai hao la... after watching, we go bishan J8 le... J8 is I want to go de... cox my whole life in singapore, I nv go to J8 be4 lehz... go walk walk for awhile lo... J8 shopping mall is about the same as tampines mall de... but is abit bigger den tampines mall ba... after tht we took mrt to orchard le... cox hong wei want to take some photo of some kind of organic t-shirt for his project de... so I pei him lo... his teacher told him tht the mark and spencer shop is at wisma atria... but we walk the whole wisma we could not find it... we found the shop mark and spencer at wheelock lo... den he took some pictures den off we go MacDonald again to have our dinner le... today my whole day is eating MacDonald... after having my dinner, we took bus 5 back home le... in the bus, I fall asleep cox I’m really tired le... after I reached home, is about 7pm plus lo... den I sleep on my bed and take some rest... was really tired so nv blog le... haha... that all for 23/02/08... 11:06am... bk signing off...