Today wake up at 12pm again... I’m really tired this few days... hmmm after I eat my lunch plus breakfast, I switch on my computer and sit down the whole day doing my report... till now it is about 60% done le wor... while doing report, got msn chat, tea break, napping and so on so for... haha... I take my nap at 5pm... but just 10 mins, I wake up liao... dun really slp sia... cox I’m worrying about my project... so I wake up and continue to do... hmmm till now got 16 pages liao... target about 30 pages I happy liao... haha... still got alot to write but some things I’m going to leave it blank for my team mates to help mi edit it... after report den have to do my presentation liao... anyway presentation is more easy... cox is just de summary of the report nia... short and simple presentation will be enough to score le... hmmm I think that all for today le... the weather for this few days is really bad... very cold also... 7:57pm... 03/02/08... bk signing off...