Today go to school as usual... about 11.30pm I left school le... the teacher today nv teach anything de... just tell us to copy those answer on the white board... after that dismiss liao... during our 30mins break at 10am, Derek ask me whether I want to work today at park hotel at orchard ma... cox they short of people... so I agree to help him lo... anyway I want to c how good is both park hotel in city hall and orchard...
After I reached the work place at 12.30pm, the lunch started... I’m really blur down there even though I know how to work... first time in a new environment ma... their clothing is uniform... den need to tuck in de... I really hate tuck in the shirt lehz... very sian... today de lunch is company de... Chinese new year lunch lo... first dish is de yu shen... we need to mix those things lo... den they say need to say good words... den I dunnoe lehz... I tell them... I mix those things... den they help me say those words lo... lol... I really forgot about those meaning to it le... so I just mix nia... nv say anything... at there, is quite fun and slack if u really work there for long... I met some new friends down there... and also some senior who work in city hall de but now working in orchard le... I asked him y he dun wan go back to city hall... he nv give me an answer to it... but he just say he like orchard very much... that all... this maybe is my first n last time down there... still dunnoe... maybe I will go back and someday... haha... I will decide whether to work on both side after march 10 le...
Their bar station is not like city hall de bar... their bar station is mobile(can move one place to one place) de... not fix in one place... den they dun have bar man... have to self service to take beer or red wine and any drinks lo... wa lao... their ballroom is quite old liao... but I like de ballroom... very wide... I work down there is slacker den working in city hall... I partner with Derek to serve 3 tables... their manager and supervisors got help up during de lunch... they nv scold de lehz... unlike Lewis... haiz... after the lunch is finish, the company give us HONG BAO lehz... $10 inside... wa so good... haha... I work for 5hours 30mins... so total I earn $43 down there(earn back de money i lose in gambling liao) wahaha... lol... after working, I’m really really tired... when I reached home, is about 7pm plus le... finish work at 6pm ma... den I go sleep ar... cannot tahan... I take a nap of 30mins... den wake up eat my dinner den do my project le... I need to finish it by tonite... I have updated my things liao le... den just sended to Derek to update his things lo... after that I still need to edit it... haiz... waiting for him now... that y I can blog in the mean time... haha... that all for today le... I’m really tired tired tired... 10:56pm... 12/02/08... bk signing off...