I'm tired today... wake up at about 10am plus... I missed my FTT e-trial test... left 2 more to go... when I wake up, I cycle to go buy my lunch... after eating my lunch, I go out le... today my first lesson of driving is 12.45pm... but the bus all late lehz... den I reached CDC at 12.55pm... late for 10mins... I tio the instructor that scolded mi alot of time during my 2nd lesson of my driving... this is my 5th lesson liao... 3 times with the same instructor... he is not bad la... he scold mi den I can learn from it ma... haha...
Today I asked him Y till now I nv go on road... den he say the instructor that taught mi b4 him, is quite a lousy instructor... den he have to reteach mi la... that is quite true... that y today den I can go on road... when I go on road, I’m really very 紧张... cox this is my first time on road ma... hmmm a good experiences outside... in fact, outside the road is more fun den inside de circuit... the road outside is more wider den the circuit... more over I can accelerate to about 40km/hr... haha... unlike circuit only the most 20km/hr...
My first lesson today, I nv die car lehz... but my second lesson, I die car 5 times... cox I not that 紧张 le... so can drive even faster le... but die car becox I want to chiong first after the traffic light turn green... in the end, I die car... this make mi more slow... got one time kana horned... lol... is really fun outside of circuit... while learning, I chat with my instructor lo... even though last time he scolded mi alot during the first time we met, but now he nv scold mi le... explain alot to mi... and we have a good chat while learning... haha...
After my driving lesson at 4pm plus, I go bedok and walk walk... after walk walk I go home le... at home after I have my dinner, I online msn le... den mervyn online chat with mi... when he chat with mi, there is no good thing happen de... cox everything he chat with mi, he will wan mi to help him on something de... today he call me to go to jasmine the grandma's wake... wa liu... I was kana bully... I’m so tired after my driving liao... den I tml have to go out... den I dun want to go out of house liao... but in the end I go with him... cox SJ, WL and mervyn bully mi... T.T
I reached eunos at about 8pm... den we take cab to the place lo... near bukit batok there... very far... reached there about 8.30pm like that ba... at there I think I’m de one who chat the most lehz... that mervyn dunnoe how to chat with jasmine de... they 2 very shy... or mervyn is shy la... haha... I feel like a 3rd party down there... too extra le... lol... we sit for about 1 hour plus ba... den go off liao... another sad thing man... I go home alone... I mean I take MRT back home alone from chua chu kang to simei lehz... 1 hour plus trip... wa during the trip, I go in wrong direction de mrt train... actually want to go to jurong east that direction de train... but I go took marina bay that direction de... I thought is ok la... but when I count the station hor, is about 20 stations away from raffles place... so I get off the train on the nex stop and take the correct train lo... I’m so blur... lol...
During the ride home, it's not that boring la... cox I got my psp with mi... I play games during the ride home... when I reached home is about 11pm going 12pm lo... so late lehz... hmmm tml going to AMK hub... to watch movie with hong wei... tml den I blog more... that all for today... 12:42am... bk signing off...