Today I’m awake by my phone... PBC called mi... ask mi y nv come... when I wake up, is 8.40am... I quickly get change... den cycle to bedok reservoir le... reached reservoir at 9am... when I reached the place, they are about to jog le... hmmm my class only 3 boys come nia... this can really see our class boys is really lazy to come for this kind of things... for our class gals, I think 5 gals come…
We walk the whole reservoir... cox PBC dun wan to jog... so walk all de way lo... about 4.3km... bedok reservoir really change alot... it has been more den 6 month I nv go reservoir le... after the BIG walk, we go off le... PBC leave us first... kns de him... nv pei mi n jian yong go eat... we pei him walk lehz... this is how he treat us... zzz... haiz nvm la... anyway he is like tht de... xi guang jiu hao... lol... after I eat breakfast with jian yong, I cycle home le... at home after I bath, I watch slamdunk le... cartoon de... hmmm really funny... too long nv watch the show le... watch until about 5pm den I go have my nap le... today 10pm, I go for a jog... hmmm abit better den Monday le... wish I can keep going on... since I go no work le... sure very free de... I can jog daily... I must do it... my stomach is really big liao... have to slim it down le... haha... just chat finish with kai ming... lol... he is really funny... joke with him alot... I use my webcam to him... haiz if he got one, we can see each other liao... haha... tht all for today... 1:18am... 20/02/08... bk signing off...