Today wake up and reach school at about 8.45am... everyone in class is busy remembering the paper... for me, I remember liao... just that 2 qn I dunnoe nia... I never care of remember it lehz... cox I really scare I go remember that one, I will forget those I remember de... so I really give out on that 2 qn... the test is from 10.30am to 12pm... but is just short answer qn... what I guess is rite... the tutorial qn is the same as the test one... wasted lo... only some change the number only... I nv go study de 2 qn... I think alot people same as mi ba... dun be bothered to study that one... haiz... I dunnoe la... I think can pass... but high marks den I dunnoe liao...
After test jian yong, me, PBC pei soo hui go eastpoint buy his first PSP... the psp cost him $370 for everything... not a bad price la... unlike last time I buy for about $400 plus... we go eastpoint walk walk after getting his PSP... after walk walk, go home le... at home, I go take nap le... so tired sia... when I wake up, I watch slamdunk from ppsteam(online live video)... after my dinner, I go study my FTT le... my FTT will be on 25/02... getting nearer n nearer le... I just study about 4 chapters out of 13 chapters... I study abit each day lo... sure will finish be4 that day le... oh ya tml no test... that y today I nv study... the test is postpone to next week le... cox tml is cross country run at bedok reservoir... den I’m going tml... so today I nv go run... so to prepare for tml... hmmm I think that all for today le... 10:13pm... 19/02/08... bk signing off...