Ytd was my last day working for February... not last day working in banquet... haha... ytd work from 11am to 11pm... about 1 week plus nv work in bqt le... after working is really tired lehz... ytd got 2 event... all events are company de... no wedding... so is quite slack la during working... during afternoon de event, I was assign to work 1 people serving 2 tables... but one of de tables is close... so I serve one to one lehz... lol... and I was using 1 side table all by myself... then angus call mi to work with another person to serve 3 tables lo... if I serve 2 people 3 tables, I very very slack de lo... the dish during afternoon de event serve really very fast... reaction also must be fast lehz... no time to change their plates... the afternoon event ended at 3pm den have to do turnover le... wa lao de uncle Paul dunnoe what happen... keep shouting at us to work faster work faster... he only know how to use mouth n talk nia... nv even help ar... even if he noe how to work, also cannot like that de ma... how to be fast... if he nv even help...
In the afternoon is 14 tables... den at nite is 29 tables... after the turnover, is about 5pm plus lo... den I go have my dinner den continue to work le... at nite, I was assigned to work with a girl and serve 3 tables... my tables is de only one which is different from people... cox I got 4 vegetarian and 2 Muslim... den the girl who work with mi is quite helpful but abit blur... so I tell her to help mi serve de 4 vege n 2 Muslim... den I serve the other 2 tables... she got help mi take de dishes and also top up de drink... at nite de DND is really messy... cox the speaker too loud, den the guest could not heard what I say... I just abit hack care and just serve them...
They also keep asking me for more wine... there is no beer for this DND... but got 3 different wines... den somehow the bar is short of wine glass... den alot alot of problem la... for example short of side plate, bowl and spoons... after serving all de dishes, is about 10pm... very early lehz... den is quite slack after serving all dishes... ytd work in bqt is quite fun la... cox dun hv Lewis working... afternoon is angus... den at nite is chi pin... so nv tio scolding lo... at 11pm, we sign out and go home liao... hmmm this was my last day working in feb liao... after march 10 den I will be coming back le... 3 weeks away from march 10... 3.30pm... 15/02/08... bk signing off...