Just wake up at 12pm in de afternoon... haha... hmmm I will blog ytd things... ytd was too tired to blog le... so nv blog after I come back from work... hmmm ytd school start at 12pm... but I reach school at 1pm... cox de lesson is slacking de... when I reach school, the microcontroller got project le... this is de last project le... anyway I dunnoe how to de project... de command for de project is really confusing... after de lesson is project lesson le...
During project, my teacher help me get some capacitor from class den I use de capacitor to fix inside to my circuit... den I test it out... my circuit works well with the capacitor... that mean, my circuit work lo... so everything is done... left with de report liao... I left school at 4.10pm... cox I have to reach work place at 5pm... at work, have turnover... after turnover is briefing le... got 5 people have to serve 2 tables each... I’m one of them... another 4 is kai ming, teng song, zhen jiang and ni win... ni win is at ballroom 1... so he nv mix with us... mi and kai ming one side table... den teng song and zhen jiang one side table...
We 4 Chinese boy have to do dry ice... teng song is de dry ice ic... he tell me to wrack dry ice... he is a lazy boy that I noe in this world... every time assign people to do things de... like everyone will help him do like that... sometime I really hate his attitude... he thinks everyone like him like that... haiz... I dun even tell him to help me do things ar... cox I dun really trust him on helping mi... even though we are classmate, friends and working mate... he dare to suan mi in the work place, I will also sure give no face to him de... I dunnoe y he really like to make me angry... haiz... actually de project I can dun even write his name in... cox from de starting of de project, he dun even help mi in anything except for de horn... the horn I also can do it myself de... circuit part all de while is I’m de one who is working on it... for him, he just play psp or chat with people... I dun even know what he has done de most success things in his life...
From china come to Singapore... not a hard worker but a slacker... he is really 人懒没药医... this is what he will get if he make me angry... he make me angry when we are going home... he think he is de boss down there in banquet... but he's not... so what he is pro down there... just give me another 1 or 2 months, I will be more pro den him... I really hate his attitude ar... even if I suan him, I will help him as much as I can... but he suan mi and dun help mi... this kind of person also got ar... cannot believe it... 22 years old already... still look like a small kids... dun even noe how to think of his own future... he really make mi angry ytd ar!!! hmmm that all for de day... 1:49pm... 31/01/08... bk signing off...