Today I overslept lehz... wake up at about 11.40am... wa lao I’m really a pig... I got set my alarm... but dunnoe when I off it sia... I really cannot remember... I missed 2 lesson lehz... most important de lesson... sian... project is really running out of time le... I still can miss the period... haiz... anyway I think my report is 95% done le... not bad not bad le... I just left with my hardware nia... for de final testing of it... if really cannot work, I’m really giving up in it le... problem is with de voltage le... nothing else...
Hmmm even I’m late, I still go to school... I attended 12pm de lesson... which is a slacking lesson... after that go have my lunch den go PE le... during PE, only 3 people come nia... mi, pbc and jian yong... we are playing basketball... jian yong dun wan play... so he go home earlier den us lo... den left with mi n pbc playing... we play until 3pm den go home... at home I slack liao... now I still can slack la... but soon dun think so le... this week still can... nex week cannot le... hmmm I just finish calling in phone with my friend... that y now den blog... today is good weather... I’m going to cycles to pasir ris park later... go relax relax... haha... I really love the sea a lot… that all for today... 9:27pm... 11/02/08... bk signing off...