Okie... just come back from Fred house... hmmm I lose about $40 plus in his house... so suay man... I dun think anyone is that suay den mi liao... I lose until my wallet left with 2 $10 isetan vouchers... I really cannot believe it... my 风水 is that bad mehz... sian... this is my first time lose so much money from gambling... that why cannot take it... those people who play with mi, plz understand that... haha... I’m not angry... just very fan lo... I dun blame anyone... I just blaming on why I have no luck... hmmm maybe is becox my first and second day of chinese new year scold people that why this is a punish for mi ba... suay suay suay...
During I lose most of my money that time I really very very fan... after I tio scold by someone, den I abit wake up liao... must really be cool and also dun 为了一点小事而这么的小气... after that, I abit abit relax le... but my heart really sad lehz... lose so much money le... haiz... sad ar... ok... I come his house at about 1am ba... den 4am den go home... 3 hours of sadness... during cycling back, I think alot... I really feel that I born to be unluckily ba... bad point of mi... very fat, not popular, very loud, very talkative, very xiao qi, very ugly, very poor, very stupid, haiz alot alot... dunnoe really what wrong with mi... I only c people success... I really ask myself what is de most successful thing I do in my life... my life really seem unless... but I wun be so stupid to go and die...
When I feel heart broken or sad, my life is really dam bad... but I’m very very 开朗 that time, what I done is all fine ba... but problem is how am I going to be 开朗 every single time... haiz... even I try to be 开朗, I will also fail de...
Lesson learns... not to gamble that much... during gamble, better dun thinks of winning alot alot money... anyway I lose so much money is when I be banker... I nv be banker be4... so dun really noe how to be banker... I pay almost to everyone... zzz... suay suay suay... I’m really scare of gambling le... next time want to play money, plz dun call mi... I like to play without money...=) best not to gamble... gamble = lose money... the more u gamble, de more u lose... I really believe that le...
I'm really tired le... feel like sleeping liao... dun really want to think so much le... de more I think, de more sad m I... sob sob... how wish march 10 hurry up come... cox I want to earn back all de money I lose... from now onward, I’m going to save money le... I dun want to waste money le... save money is so good... only good points no bad points... haha... hmmm that all le ba... 5:05am... 10/02/08... bk signing off...