Sad ar today... haiz yo... actually today want to wake up at 7am de... cox I haven study finish de wireless test... den hor... very sad ar... I was call up by my mum at about 8.40am lo... I dunnoe when I switch off my phone alarm and also dunnoe my mum call me how many times... when I wake up, I blame my mum for not calling me up on the timing... I was really angry la... but when I cycle to sch, den I blame myself for being a pig should not have blame my mum... actually I should thx her to wake me up... or else dunnid take test le... sian... 4 hours of sleep I really cannot wake up sia... at least 5 hours of slp den I can wake up... too tired le...
When I reached school, it is 9am le... 1 hour to finish the paper... some more I nv study finish lehz... when I do de paper, a pass for mi is for sure de... but high score dun think so liao... if I get 70 n above I happy liao... I dunnoe y today I very suay... if I wake up at 7am, I think I can study and some more I can have a bath den go to sch happily... but today my mood really spoil by myself for waking up late... sian~
I'm the last one who finish the test paper lo... after that is project lesson... my hard disk dun have de latest report... so I rush home to take the copy... edit abit den I walk to sch le... I was sweating all de time lo... cox today I want to pass up my report le... when I reach school, I go print my report out le... no time to waste liao... when I give my report to teacher, it is time to go home liao...
After sch, I take buses to CDC for my FTT e-trial test and Final theory test... I only get to do 2 papers for E-trial test... the first paper I pass by 90%... den the other 86%... hmmm I was not that confident... during the FTT, got 50qn... the beginning qn is very easy... but going till the end of the qn, I lack of confident lehz... cox 2 answer is about de same... den very hard to choose de answer... that y fail liao lo... my next FTT will be at 12/05 le... sian ar... need to wait for another 2 months plus... now I have to keep checking for earlier dates liao... I dun wan wait for so long le... no time left... I scare I cannot pass my driving be4 my ns lehz... haiz.. really very suay today... that all le... 8:57pm... 25/02/08... bk signing off...