Hmmm ytd wake up at 12pm ba... den slack until 4pm go work from 5pm to 1am... at work quite slack de... cox is DND buffet dinner... be4 the buffet dinner start, we are setting up ballroom 1...
During DND, is very very slack... the busy time is from 7pm to 7.30pm nia... after that time, I stand down there doing nothing but watch them play games... oh ya... those people really know how to drink beer lehz... cox they can finish one glass of beer in one shot... den I keep giving them beer wor... they really a beer lover... lol... there are only 9 tables ytd... so very easy to work... Lewis also dun really care so much... after the buffet dinner, is turnover le... they dinner ended at 10pm plus... we work until 11.30pm den got nothing to do liao... so slack until 12.30pm den go have supper... while slacking, teng song have a good chat with mi... he sometime likes to joke with mi... but he dunnoe when m I having bad mood... so I will get angry easily... normally I having bad mood is when I’m really tired... so better dun di siao mi when I’m tired... haha... after that go home le lo... that all for Friday... 01/02/08
For today, I just come back buying things with my mum... we go bedok de seng siong... and simei de ntuc to buy foods for the steamboat for Chinese new year eve de... I spend about $45 dollars only for seng siong de... den my mum helped mi pay another $30 for it during shopping in ntuc... that all we spend in ntuc and seng siong... hmmm for today, I wake up at 12pm again... is really tired this few days... den about 1pm plus I go sleep again until 3pm den wake up... slack awhile den go out with mum le lo... hmmm that all for today le... dun think today can go jogging le... cox I think is still raining... some more de floor is really wet... hmmm I think later I going to start writing my report le... that all for today... 8:10pm... 02/02/08... bk signing off...