Okie I blog ytd night... ytd I go down town east for count down for 2008... reached at down town east at 11.30pm... at there, I meet mervyn and also wei liang... den mervyn tell mi and liang go meet with swee ching, yi shan and Angela... anyway I dun wish to see them de... cox I dun really know them... at down town east, really crowded sia... after the count down, we 6 people go pasir ris park walk awhile den go pasir ris central to have supper...
During supper, de swee ching like got PMS like that... keep saying mi... anyway I dun really talk to them that much... and I dun really speak alot down there... but dunnoe y de swee ching keep shooting on mi... I buay tahan her of her talkative... so I say her back lo... buay tahan her sia... wanna quarrel with mi de... after de supper, I walk with wei liang back to his block... den I cycle go home le... at home, I could not sleep... so I watch movie(final destination 2) until 4.30am den sleep le...
Today I make a record for myself... guess wht, I sleep for 11hours... den when I wake up, I thought is 12pm... but when I watch de clock, I stun sia... 3pm le... siao bo... I sleep until so suang that I over slept... haha... anyway today bo work... so slack at home whole day without stepping of de house one step... haha... at home slack lo... watch mobtv and watch television... hmmm I’m bored with online games le... I feel when playing online games, really bo life sia... maybe quitting all de online games le...
Ok today is a new year... Not much new wishes... just wish that I got my new computer... stay healthy always... get good grades den hurry up get out of ITE... haha... Faster go NS... target June must go in... dun drag until so long... get my driving license before going ns... and also lose weight by this year... maybe NS will slim mi down... haha... I dun really got de motivation on losing weight sia... haiz... hmmm that all ba... nothing much le... for everyone I wish u all to stay healthy and happy always... haha...
Tml all primary, secondary and JC student will be going back to school le... so I wish them happy school reopening and also study hard so to strive for success... haha... hmmm that all for today... 11:52pm... 01/01/08... bk signing off...