Haha so happy... finally I got my own personal computer... this is first post in blog using my new computer... haha... okay I shall blog ytd things... hmmm for ytd, really got nothing to blog about... so I nv blog lo... ytd school ended early... about 11.45am I’m back home from school le... then I slack until about 5pm den I go study for my class test tml... I study really slow... dun really have de mood to study as it is too early liao... haha... normally I study my test when I’m going to sleep that time...
I study half way nia... den go take my nap le... about 7.30pm den I wake up for my dinner... after that watch TV and online until about 10pm plus den I go study again... hmmm I really hate theory alot lehz... cox when I study, I tend to forgot what I have learned... haha... after study I online awhile den go slp liao... that all for Wednesday...
For today, I’m quite excited about my computer coming today... hmmm today I wake up very late... about 9am den u wake up... class start at 8am... I’m late for 1hour 30 mins... anyway today lesson in the morning very slack de... so I reached school at 9.30am... hmmm in class, I start doing my report for Bluetooth le... anyway I noe the report have to pass up today... den de lesson is a 3 hours lesson... for mi I come for 1 hour 30mins lesson, I can finish de report le lo... dunnid to take 3 hours to do 1 report ba... haha... I’m de last to hand in de report... anyway got do can liao... after tht is break lo... den after break, is computing system... most of the time I spend it revising my test... really scare I fail sia...
In the lesson, I called teng song at 12pm... he just awake up by my call... I call him to come school take test... but he say he tired... den say okok that he will come... in the end, he msg mi again... he tell me to teacher that he is going to ICA to apply for PR... I reply him... that he dun wan come is problem liao... sometime I really hate to help him... even if I called him, he also dun wan come school... for what help him if he dun even want to help himself... haiz... talk about him, I really angry with him...
During de test, the teacher say will be very hard... some more not base on book in de qn de... but I dun believe him... just as what I have expected... haha... the test come out same as de qn in de book... hmmm sure pass liao... but high marks I cannot confirm... cox due to my bad memory I have... haha... after test I go home lo...
The computer come at about 7pm plus... after the computer come liao, I have my dinner den I go explore de computer le... hmmm not that bad la... my $1330 money has gone to this computer le... hope this computer can last for 5 years ba... haha... 12:31am... 16/01/08... bk signing off...

My computer which is placed in my table... quite messy lehz... no space to put things liao... my computer nv come with a speaker de... so have to use my CD player de speaker to project de sound out...

My computer... Love it^^...