Today(05/01/08) I wake up early... about 10am I wake up le...when I wake up, I go buy breakfast for myself and also buy for my sis... cox last time she got help mi... now have to repay back to her... after my breakfast, I take a bath den go work lo... today work from 1pm to 2am... hmmm quite tired... y tired lehz... is becox when I come, I have to take out 31 tables out... onli mi and kai ming taking out all de tables... today kai ming also quite pro la... work from 7am to 2am... ki siao de him... total 19 hours of working... he so steady... agree to Lewis that he will work from 7am onwards... working with uncle Paul... den actually work till 11pm de... but Bryan nv come today... so angus ask him work till 2am... den he also agree with it... lol... make him so tired sia... lol...
After taking out all de tables, zhen jiang den come... kaoz... finish taking out den come... zzz... waste alot of energy... haha... today got 3 boys doing afternoon set up... hmmm setting up is quite fast... only problem is de chairs... always have a shortage of chairs de... haiz... mi and zhen jiang go dunnoe where go get chairs... really troublesome...
Okie today de wedding dinner is quite okok de... actually I work with a malay gal de... den teng song's gf switch with de malay gal to work with mi… I work with her okok ba... my side station is shared with Adrian and his mother... so 1 side station 6 tables using... not that messy... but really fast... now den I know ballroom 1 is faster den ballroom 2 de... today angus working... so very very relax while doing... haha...
After wedding is de most tired part... cox those tables that we take out, now have to keep all... wa lao... really sian 1/2... make mi so tired... after keeping all, really dun feel like working le... feel like resting... after setting everything, is about 1.10am ba... den slack until 2am den go home lo... haha... kai ming take de same taxi with mi...
Hai ya... tml actually bo work de... but hor... angus ask mi to work... den I so steady and agree le... cox tml at nite not Lewis ma... that y I’m working... haha... work from 6pm to 11pm... 5 hours $30 also not bad la... haha... hmmm tml have to wake up early also... sian... have to clean my room... change fish water and also pack my bag for school reopen le... haiz... holiday so fast gone liao... zzz... cannot sleep that much le... 3:33am... 05/01/08... bk signing off...