I will be blogging today and ytd thing... I will blog Tuesday first... I wake up early and go school lo... hmmm after school is about 1.30pm... at home, I take my nap and go work at 6pm... I’m really tired if I nv go take my nap... when I reached work place, when I saw my voucher, den I discover I should be coming on 5pm instead of 6pm de... they got turnover during 5pm... I quickly have my dinner den go briefing le... I thought I will be working until 11pm... but instead, my voucher changed de timing from 11pm to 1am... zzz... I was shock when I heard from kai ming... actually I want to change back de... but since until 1am den work until 1am lo... I just really scare the nex day I cannot wake up... so I tell myself... tml I will force myself wake up de... this time round, I worked with Raymond uncle on serving 3 tables... working with him not bad... he is very kind... I work until 1am lo... about 2am den I reached home... have a bath den about 2.30am I go slp le... that all for Tuesday... tired man... 22/01/08...
Today, I wake up at 8am... hmmm really cannot believe I can wake up sia... I thought I will sleep like a pig... in school, I just feel abit tired nia... I bear with de tiredness throughout de whole day of school... after school, I reached home at 4.50pm... feel very tired... so I go take nap until 7pm den wake up... now I’m still very restless... this few days... work too much le... I work Tuesday is becox Simon tell me to work... den I dun really like to reject people de... so I helped him lo... but nex time I wun be helping during weekdays le... except on Thursday or Friday... just now, dunnoe who called mi using de banquet hp... I nv answers it... I really dun wan to work that much le... I think after next week, I wun be work that much le... I’m really tired tired tired... dun really think today I will be going to jogging liao... it has been about 4 to 5 day I nv jog le... have been really busy and no mood to jog... and now I’m really tired... after blogging, I’m going finish my computing system homework... den tml 8.30am, I got my first driving practical liao... that means today I have to sleep early to regain back my energy for tml le... zzz... hmmm I write till here liao... 7.58pm... 23/01/08... bk signing off...