Haiz... so many thing happened when I started to blog... so I now reblog again... zzz... ok... just come back from eating tau huey at hougang... dunnoe y they change place... actually geylang de tua huey is nicer... haha... ok I will blog on Sunday first... I wake up at 11am... dunnoe y is very very tired when I wake up... slack awhile... den about 12.30pm off I go out meet hong wei le... after I meet him, we go city hall first...
I go to working place becox I have to return a key that I bring home on Saturday... I forgot to put back... just when I wanna put back, Lewis saw it... den scolded mi lo... forgot ma... wht can I say... forgot also nid to scold de... haiz... he scare I duplicate de key... for wht I will do that... if I duplicate it, will I need to return it... I sure keep it... and no one will noe le ma... if I wan return it, that mean no harm rite... anyway I just a worker down there... for what I steal things down there... after returning, we go queenway le... hmmm he is de one who does de shopping... cox those design at there I dun really like it, even thought there is size for mi... I prefer nike and OP t-shirt... haha...
He brought 2 t-shirts down there... for mi I buy nothing but foods... haha... after shopping down there, it is raining outside... so we have to wait until it stop raining... haiz... we took bus to bedok... but the bus is moving too slow... so half way, we took MRT to bedok le... more faster den bus... at bedok, I just brought a black jeans for myself... which cost mi $40... hmmm my t-shirt I will buy from sport link or tampines mall le... when I reached home, I’m really tired... I dun really like to shop de... just becox of Chinese new year coming... so I buy some lo... left with shoes and t-shirts le... that all for Sunday... 27/01/08...
For today, I overslept... so I missed my first lesson... I go for second lesson which is project lesson... in project, I thought my circuit will be working... but in the end, it nv work... haiz... single circuit it works... but 2 or more, the circuit did not work... I try alot of times but not working... I found de problem le... hmmm these Thursday I will reconstruct it again... after project, is life skill lesson... life skill lesson is really slack... nothing to do de... after that go home lo... at home, I’m really tired... so I take 3 hours of nap wor... haha... sleep like a pig... haha... after I wake up, I saw 4 miss call from banquet... wow... they need mi so badly... I heard from ts that there is 20 tables only... but they are short of people... heard that got 2 event going on... that y lo... anyway today I cannot work... even if I answer de call, I also reject them de... so to save money, I nv answer it... haha...
After my dinner, I go out for a cycle from simei to tampines... den tampines back to simei... actually I thought that tampines still got sell those pirated games... but I cycle almost 3/4 of tampines... in de end I found no shop selling le... sob... den off I cycle back liao... about 8pm plus, I wanna blog liao... but chat too much in msn... so nv blog until now... haha... that all for today... 28/01/08... 1:08am... bk signing off...