Today work from 1pm to 11pm... 10 hours only... today work during setting up for tonight Dinner and Dance is quite slack lehz... cox all prepare hao hao le... about 2.30pm everything is done le... normally is 3.30pm den do hao de... too early lehz... den find something to do lo... haha... today suay sia... people top up drinks and top up chili... but I special... I top up pepper... wa lao... take about more den 30mins to top up de pepper... topping up of pepper is really very sian de... hmmm I nv finish topping up... cox going for dinner liao... so someone who work 5pm helped mi...
Today de dinner they cook really nice to eat... haha... got alot de food i like de... after eating, I pei teng song go smoke... is he smoke not I smoke... den after smoking we quarrel beacox of something I’m not going say out down here... wan noe what happen... ask mi... Haha...
Hmmm today I work with mei xian again... very suay lehz... this is de third time I work with her le... today got Muslim and Chinese... so suay... we tio all Chinese tables... bo Muslim de... heard that Muslim de really slack... suay lo... overall today very slack... de dish come very slow... den we got time to change plates... today no overlapping... not bad wor... at work, I still can sms while working... lol... can c how slack am I ba... today de mei xian ki siao de... like got pms... keep scolding mi for one small things... sometime really buay tahan her... dunnoe why she so stress lehz... lol... the DND finish really early... about 10.30pm, all de guest go home liao... c how fast... after that clear all things... den off I go home liao...
While in the train, I have a good chat with teng song... hmmm we always quarrel... but after quarrel, we are still good friends... that all I can say about it... dun really want to say that much le... I going to sleep soon le... tml work from 11am to 2am... not coming at 10am... cox they say nothing to do if u come at 10am... some more I want to have more rest... that all for today... 12:54am... 18/01/08... bk signing off... oh ya one thing... today Lewis nv scold mi lehz... wa first time sia... haha...